Petition to sack Brad Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

The sad thing is that it will never happen under this administration.

Brad won’t even give us the joy of trying to unearth some kids.

This is going to be death by a thousand cuts.

“When I was on the board I could see problems, particularly in the football area. There is a void in expertise (on the board) and when I mentioned that I was isolated, he said. “There is no question there was a boys club that should have been dismantled four or five years ago. When I tried to express my views on it I was isolated, and booed out of the annual general meeting,he said of his exit almost two years ago, after 45 years at the club. - Ron Joseph 6/6/2012

The big issue we have now is that a lot of these guys have their jobs pinned to Brad.

The guy that needs to make the call in Joyce, knows if Brad goes he is gone. It’s the perfect cluster*.

I just have the scary feeling that if this club is left on its current course, it will be Groundhog Day and we could be battling this time to keep North North.

The big issue we have now is that a lot of these guys have their jobs pinned to Brad.

The guy that needs to make the call in Joyce, knows if Brad goes he is gone. It’s the perfect cluster****.

I just have the scary feeling that if this club is left on its current course, it will be Groundhog Day and we could be battling this time to keep North North.

The administration are dedicated to Peter Scanlon's socio-political ambitions.

The board and the entire program they are running needs to be dismantled and we need to put in an administration that places football as it's one and only focal point, and which has the ability and experience to carry out that aim. It's time for this cancerous farce to end!

We are in a healthy enough position off the field that we can afford to put more time and resources into a administration that has more of a pure on-field view.

The clean out starts with Brad Scott, works itself down to Daren Crocker, and we go from there.

What a shithouse thread.
Firstly, it's not a coaching issue.
It's been injuries to key position players right from the word go this season.
Secondly, where is your faith?
I'm sick of reading this negative rubbish on both twitter and on here.

What a shithouse thread.

You joined BF, ummm, 38 minutes ago?

Bards wife.

Not a coaching issue... ruddy LOL!

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nup. Am not his wife.

Just don't like where this argument is heading.
I mean if you go to sack the coach are you going to have a gofundme page on facebook to pay the guy out?

He's contracted until the end of next season.

Just providing some facts without being nasty.

Maybe just been lurking for ages...
Have been lurking for ages. Read this thread when it started and thought what on earth is going on here?

Grumpy behaviour all because of you not liking the coach is not ok.

Don't know what they have done to you on twitter but look if you have felt a ban from the club then you know you need to change your ways a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nup. Am not his wife.

I mean if you go to sack the coach are you going to have a gofundme page on facebook to pay the guy out?

Have been lurking for ages. Read this thread when it started and thought what on earth is going on here?

Don't know what they have done to you on twitter but look if you have felt a ban from the club then you know you need to change your ways a bit.

Well if you look back I think I have been fairly sarcastic about the futility of Brian Brian’s Petition

I don’t do social media

I don’t understand regarding ‘the ban’?

Nup. Am not his wife.

I would contribute significantly to a gofundme appeal if one was made.

You would think after a decade the prick would have the fortitude to fall on his sword, but he won't. It's bitterly disappointing.

This is 95% on the coach. Yes, the players have been deplorable but he has been at the reins for almost 10 years and we are worse on field than when he started...

We need a clean out for the good of the club.

What a shithouse thread.
It may not solely be a coaching issue but it is a coaching issue nonetheless. We have essential the same team (minus a few like Maj, EVW...) with some added extras who should all be improving our team, instead we’ve gone backwards. Listening to the reviews on TV and radio this morning it all came back to the game plan. Seems the game plan is too flaky to consistently win (playing a run and gun style against * when we’re slow and not skilled enough? Really?) and the players aren’t fully buying in to it.

After 10 years maybe he’s had enough chances?

This has been going on for too long. BS has not developed player to an elite level ( some people argue Cunnington, but I'm not sure he is an elite player) In fact I think there have been a number of guns in the making who after an initial positive start have dropped away quickly. This inability to to get the best out of the playing list falls on his shoulders. The man was a tool when he played, and nothing has changed.

Who?

Who is this messiah that is injured?

Jacobs who's been out forever?
Garner who's been out for ever?

I'm legitimately interested in who the injured players are stopping us from winning...

Who?

I'm legitimately interested in who the injured players are stopping us from winning...
INJURY LIST
Majak Daw (pelvis/hips) - indefinite
Sam Durdin (finger) - 1-2 weeks
Ben Jacobs (head/neck) - indefinite
Ben McKay (toe) - test
Tom McKenzie (back) - 1-2 weeks
Tom Murphy (ankle) (TBC)
Ed Vickers-Willis (ACL) - season
Will Walker (PCL) - indefinite
Marley Williams (ankle) - 1-2 weeks
Tristan Xerri (osteitis pubis) - 1-2 weeks
List updated April 17, 2019

INJURY LIST
Ben McKay (toe) - test
Tom Murphy (ankle) (TBC)
This is this week's injury list.

Not an answer.

Who?

Maj? I doubt he would have stopped 10 goals on the weekend by himself though.

INJURY LIST
Ben McKay (toe) - test
Tom Murphy (ankle) (TBC)

Lol

Nice troll!

S
What a shithouse thread.
Stop reading the negative rubbish then. I'm not getting a kick out of reading it either but it's how the majority of us are right now! Not bloody happy with mediocrity!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back