Thewlis Dish

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2003
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
FGR
I remember going to the G on a Friday night fireworks, former players in cars around the boundary, a stirring win against Collingwood.

Our 125th was better.

Our 150th year has brought:

Absolute utensil up with membership packs.
We play zero games in our traditional strip.
Celebration of the fact we finished 9th.
An additional game away from our heartland.
Zero communicated celebration of the year.
Players not physically peaking to start the season.
A game plan that was picked apart in the very first quarter of the year.
A 0-3 start.

The administration and the footy department have taken a dump on something every North supporter should hold dear.

We were never meant to be here. We were supposed to die with such regularity that our fortitude to survive was lauded.

Apologies and reviews of systems do not get you the ability to celebrate it back.

I could wear most of the administrative crap if I had joy watching us play. But I don't. In a year we should be celebrating the collective passion and effort of those that got us here, we're mired in s**t.

It makes me depressed.

Now sending this in handwritten form I could get behind.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
We’ve won 4 quarters out of 20 all year..

Brad the players aren't listening to your message anymore.

Pack ya bags and thanks for your service.. PS: don’t let the door hit you on the way out..

Shagga is all Class

Premiership Player
May 15, 2005
Beneath the Blue and White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
Pencil me in for the sacking, we should all be allowed to teabag this imposter if he doesn't fall on his sword and ask him does my arse stink? I just washed it with Brad's most recent press conference. Hope snake oil doesn't cause a reaction. If he opens his mouth, I will offer him a piece of paper to cover my crack cause that all his words are good for.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I.............ahhhhhhh.........................if you need convincing now, then I figure you're a card carrying moron.

This truly IS the worst executing North Melbourne side I can remember ever seeing in my life. We really are that bad.

The Dingrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Brisbane Bandits
Scott has pretty much always used our first pick in the draft. Last draft/ trade wasnt really topping up, it was more like being smart with the resources we had and addressing the issues. Polec allowed us to use a later pick on TT, Pittard sweetened the deal while Tyson is depth but forced upon us by Pruess leaving.

I saw a lot of positive signs this week. Granted that may well end up being middle of the road, but in recent times we've seen teams click and come from no where the season before, to challenge for/ or win the flag. The comp is pretty even other than perhaps a couple of teams, should they get unlucky with injury or form.....who knows.
I agree with you except that why did Preuss leave? No opportunity to play! He’s much better than cox and Grundy is much better than Goldstein (as is Gawn). Why we couldn’t get games into him I dunno! How long before Larkey gets offered a contract elsewhere? McKay? Way were playing no chance of turning this season around anytime soon. We should have beaten Adelaide by 10 plus goals. The reward for effort was like using a sledge hammer to push a thumbtack into a cork board. Again apart from Jed tackling dropped off again. What’s happens to cunningtons tackling. He was a beast alongside swallow in tackle numbers earlier in his career.

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Media are gonna start speculating about brads future. Commentators were saying this team is much better than they are playing with 10 first round picks on the field. Think it was Lingy and he repeated it a few times.
Good. About time they did us a favour.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
1555672311531.png

Back