Petition to sack Brad Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

What a shithouse thread.
Firstly, it's not a coaching issue.
It's been injuries to key position players right from the word go this season.
Secondly, where is your faith?
I'm sick of reading this negative rubbish on both twitter and on here.

Your opinion is vanilla

What a shithouse thread.

Don't like people having their opinion? C ya!

See if you can find your big boy pants

Last edited:

Nup. Am not his wife.

Just don't like where this argument is heading.
I mean if you go to sack the coach are you going to have a gofundme page on facebook to pay the guy out?

He's contracted until the end of next season.

Just providing some facts without being nasty.

Have been lurking for ages. Read this thread when it started and thought what on earth is going on here?

Grumpy behaviour all because of you not liking the coach is not ok.

Don't know what they have done to you on twitter but look if you have felt a ban from the club then you know you need to change your ways a bit.

Is this Sooz? I think it's Sooz

What a shithouse thread.
Did you see Collingwood complain about injuries last year? Did you see Richmond complain about injuries when they beat Sydney. The injury excuse is for losers, and you are a loser. It’s people like you that have accepted this bollocks, kept buying the snake oil and driven this club into a level of shitfullness not seen in my 40 years of supporting the club.

WAKE THE * UP.

Nup. Am not his wife.

I mean if you go to sack the coach are you going to have a gofundme page on facebook to pay the guy out?

Have been lurking for ages. Read this thread when it started and thought what on earth is going on here?

Don't know what they have done to you on twitter but look if you have felt a ban from the club then you know you need to change your ways a bit.

Funny you should mention a campaign to fund his payout

Nup. Am not his wife.

Re: The funding for Scott’s payout, I think that is a big source of frustration for many North people.
Yet another 2 year contract extension when, really, Brad should have been coaching for his life in his 8th season.
It’s the ongoing cycle of apathy combined with poor treatment of members that was the powder keg - Good Friday was the fuse. I reckon by Carlton it will be close to the end of the fuse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A cry, turning in to a roar, turning in to a stampede.
Had a lol moment ...... "listen up all you trucks, this here's The Duck, we're goin' huntin Bear!" Did Bradley play when Brisbane were still the Bears?
1555800867939.png

I'm glad you think all of this is trivial. I don't.
I don't think its trivial at all, I just like to look at things with a bit if fun. I am all for doom and gloom, but I will have a laugh along the way.

I don't think its trivial at all, I just like to look at things with a bit if fun. I am all for doom and gloom, but I will have a laugh along the way.

There's nothing fun about any of this right now mate.

It's time to line up in battle formation.

There's nothing fun about any of this right now mate.

It's time to line up in battle formation.
My imagination begs to differ. Like many I was there at Dallas Brooks Hall, at the Roosistence gig etc etc we are blue and white in this house, not Brad Scott fans
1555801636444.png

When my niece was really young she expressed how unhappy she was at a family lunch that we had not re-signed Boomer, she said she was going to write to the club and demand that they give him a contract. I suggested that it would have more impact if she cut the letters out of magazines and glued them on a piece of paper instead of writing a letter. :stern look
ransomizer.com.file5x30Cu.jpg

I blame Carlton for this.

Them totally spudding it up last week, has taken the heat off this blonk.

The supporters can see it, he has implemented a game style that can’t hold up at this level. He is virtually handcuffing the side with his stubbornness to stick to this crazy handball happy s**t.

Don’t tell me the players aren’t coached to play this way, it’s the same every week, which means it’s purely coach driven.

The quicker this bloke gets sacked, the quicker the club can start to rebuild with something that is sustainable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back