Certified Legendary Thread Pets Grizzlym's Dad is a Freakin Legend - From 'bum soap' to 'lawnmower larceny' and much more

Remove this Banner Ad

Irrelevant to the stories grizzlym but I was just wondering, where did you find that image of the Lion you had previously as your DP?

I made the giff actually. Image is from a Threadless tshirt.

Got home the other night and my wife was in hysterics. While my 8 year old son was screaming at the top of his voice, "I want to destroy it; it's horrible... I'm going to find it and tear it up then burn it." He was livid to say the least. My wife's uncontrollable laughter, bordering on crying, just made him even more riled up. As i walked into the kitchen I could see she was holding a piece of paper over her head out of my son's reach.

"Oh, thank god your home Grizzlym," greeted my wife through gales laughter, "your ol' man was playing with your son today and he drew this."

She handed me the bit of paper, just avoiding my son's desperate grasp, and the full horror of my ol' man's visit explained both my wife's laughter and my son's agitated state. Because the below is a special portrait of my son.

And here it is, another masterpiece in the series:

photo-10_zps485ad94a.jpg

Got home the other night and my wife was in hysterics. While my 8 year old son was screaming at the top of his voice, "I want to destroy it; it's horrible... I'm going to find it and tear it up then burn it." He was livid to say the least. My wife's uncontrollable laughter, bordering on crying, just made him even more riled up. As i walked into the kitchen I could see she was holding a piece of paper over her head out of my son's reach.

"Oh, thank god your home Grizzlym," greeted my wife through gales laughter, "your ol' man was playing with your son today and he drew this."

She handed me the bit of paper, just avoiding my son's desperate grasp, and the full horror of my ol' man's visit explained both my wife's laughter and my son's agitated state. Because the below is a special portrait of my son.

And here it is, another masterpiece in the series:

photo-10_zps485ad94a.jpg

Should I suggest going to Uni for an Arts course or would that give him too many ideas?

Small, sharp and sweet.

Good work Grizz.

I made the giff actually. Image is from a Threadless tshirt.

Is there a link to that gif you created?
If so, can you please inbox me it?
Daggy thing to say on a forum site but it's the cutest gif I've seen.

Now back to your stories.
You could make a fortune from your dad's shenanigans.

C'mon Grizz, I need some more capers from your old man.

In particular:
22. Culinary delights:
> Water melon soup
> Cabbage
35. Rolling in dog s**t
70. Lion Park
72. Skeleton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough! Tell him to keep the stories going as they are very entertaining.

I'm writing the stories (when I can... and H2F knows full well my paucity of free time) he merely provides the deeds.

I'm writing the stories (when I can... and H2F knows full well my paucity of free time) he merely provides the deeds.
You are doing an awesome job. Keep up the great work :)

3 months. This is unacceptable. As part of my BF membership, I am entitled to regular stories about some random blokes eccentric Dad. Hell, get him to write one from his point of view. Would be interesting see his version of events compared to yours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back