Pets

Remove this Banner Ad

What a great day yesterday for the NMFC members and their pets.

Clyde watching footy with me.

sundayapril152012002.jpg

Then all tuckered out after a BIG WIN!!!

sundayapril152012003.jpg

Clyde always watches the footy Gabbie? Jack will occasionally watch or just snooze on the couch lol

[YOUTUBE]rK5o5EO2lL0[/YOUTUBE]

:)

Looks like Pants loved being on the beach. Is Hank also a staffy mix breed Chad?

Clyde isn't really a footy fan Dan. He picked up on my excitement and stress watching that game and decided "lets play" or "I want pats and I can sit on your feet". :D The pic with the hat was taken after final siren when I had calmed down and relaxed.

Next time I think I'll put him outside with a bone to distract him if it's another one of those games.

We have no idea what Hank's parentage is. He was dumped at the Wagga pound at 3 weeks old.

Don't think he has Staffy though.

We have no idea what Hank's parentage is. He was dumped at the Wagga pound at 3 weeks old.

Don't think he has Staffy though.

Looks like he's related to Pants in a way, wiry coat??

Meant to add that Pants looked like he HATED the beach, NOT!!!:thumbsu: Brought a happy smile to my dial watching him running around like a kid at Xmas.

I messed up the caption on the video. Pants is the small one on the leash, Hank is the bigger boy running around having the absolute time of his life :)

Took Jack for a walk earlier today in park. A pretty blonde was jogging towards me and stops to say to that my dog is handsome. She then asks if she could pat him, ''of course'' I replied.

So anyways I'm talking to her about Jack and she's doing the same about her dogs when of all sudden, Jack himself decides to take a bog right in front of her :thumbsdown: That ended the conversation we were having and she went on her way with the jogging.

I believe I was given a gift today and the dog poo destroyed it.....oh well :(

Took Jack for a walk earlier today in park. A pretty blonde was jogging towards me and stops to say to that my dog is handsome. She then asks if she could pat him, ''of course'' I replied.

So anyways I'm talking to her about Jack and she's doing the same about her dogs when of all sudden, Jack himself decides to take a bog right in front of her :thumbsdown: That ended the conversation we were having and she went on her way with the jogging.

:D:D Jack aka The Chick Magnet. Oh Dan, that is sooooo funny. Maybe go back there again, you may run into her and you have an excuse to speak to her with apols for Jack's lack of toilet manners. LOL.

I'm jealous, the only guys who stop and talk to me when I'm out with dogs/now just Clyde are old farts or young kids of around 10 or 12 asking if they can pat the dog/s. :eek:

Don 't worry, I had visitors one day last year and we're all sitting around chatting and one of my dogs let out a silent deadly one..One of the visitors, a friend's elderly mum, nearly fainted from the smell. :)

Ha, your wingman needs more training Dan;)

We just got some hailstone weather in my area....

2012-015.jpg

2012-016.jpg

"Lucky my car isn't covered in dimples."

He can drive a car!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol
Smart boy is Jack

But can he mow a lawn?? :D

I'm heading down to Melbourne on Friday night, nephew's engagement party that clashes with our game on Saturday...:mad: Hope none of that hail around then. :eek:

Hope Clyde is a good boy for the dog sitter. He's been a bit twitchy since y'day when neigbours across the road came back from living in Vic for quite a while, they have a new puppy, who we can hear :D and their other woofer. Not stupid is Clyde and is a dog on a mission wanting to check out the new kid on the block.

Jack's favourite stick, pic taken earlier today.....

img_8810.jpg

I'm heading down to Melbourne on Friday night, nephew's engagement party that clashes with our game on Saturday...:mad: Hope none of that hail around then. :eek:

Rug up! Even though technically we are not in winter yet, it's cold down here.

Jack's favourite stick, pic taken earlier today.....

img_8810.jpg

Rug up! Even though technically we are not in winter yet, it's cold down here.

Reporting back from trip to Melbourne. Wasn't that cold and had a top time. So did Clyde with the dog sitter, who I suspect spoilt him more than I do. He scored a new collar as a pressie. Back to walking him in shorts and T Shirt at 6.00 a.m. though is a tad fresh even here, but still sarong weather during day time. :)

Been meaning to comment Dan, Jack has a DOUBLE here on Maggie. Have spotted the dog being walked and at first glance I was "woah, dead ringer for Dan's Jack there". :thumbsu:

Good to see Gab. Lucky you weren't here today as it's bloody freezing!

Then I won't tell you I've come in after Clyde having some sprints around the yard and I'm in a sarong. :thumbsu: Best time of the year here til October, still swimming weather but less humidity so comfy nights.

Highlight of flight home was having 3, yes 3 seats all to myself. Long time between drinks there. And, being greeted by one very happy dog doing laps around the palm tree when I entered the gate. :thumbsu:

Did anyone do the paws million paws walk this morning? I didnt I was to soft and stayed in bed had $hithouse night sleep.Would been nice to see heaps of other dogs.
ps good win by you guys the other week good luck V the weagles.

edit ps again it not on till sunday may 20 god I am all over the shop today.

Noticed over past few weeks that occasionally when Jack is sleeping, he'll howl in his sleep :confused:. Is he having a bad dream or something? lol

Any of you guys ever noticed this in your dogs?

I'm guessing just a doggie dream Dan. Bonnie (may she R.I.P.) and Clyde woud make mini howl noises in their sleep as well as twitch and shake. Quite amusing to watch sometimes.

Mentioned earlier in the thread (geez it's turned into a Megathread hasn't it:thumbsu:), that mine do this from time to time, Archie in particular really gets the twitches going as well as sometimes letting out a little muffled bark, it's like he's chasing something in a dream.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back