Injury Pettard 3 months Lambert 6 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

I,ll stick with Timid for time being RD.But i share your frustration with him,Gets away with Blue murder on here compared too Vickery.

Mate Griff got his beatings over the last few years and will continue to get them until he announces he is ready. Try's getting big licks recently...we have waited...lots of frustration with his game amongst us all. Both need to pull their fingers out.

So...have we upgraded a rookie yet...it's out of Arnot and Short I'm reading here. Short would be the ballsy option...attack...but if we seek to regenerate Cotch...Arnot in the middle could be the percentage option...and he can't stay a Rookie forever...main list or elsewhere at end if year...best we find out.

Mate Griff got his beatings over the last few years and will continue to get them until he announces he is ready. Try's getting big licks recently...we have waited...lots of frustration with his game amongst us all. Both need to pull their fingers out.

So...have we upgraded a rookie yet...it's out of Arnot and Short I'm reading here. Short would be the ballsy option...attack...but if we seek to regenerate Cotch...Arnot in the middle could be the percentage option...and he can't stay a Rookie forever...main list or elsewhere at end if year...best we find out.
What we see today is what we saw a few yrs ago with Griff(when he was on the park),Back then no problems he was developing and the old adage of talls take time mat very well be true even today but its his lack of impact at a contest that worries me,Its like he hates body contact hence the Timid remark.
As for the rookie upgrade we don't need another plodder in our Midfield,I'd keep the spot open for a few weeks to see if Short can followup on his good game last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What we see today is what we saw a few yrs ago with Griff(when he was on the park),Back then no problems he was developing and the old adage of talls take time mat very well be true even today but its his lack of impact at a contest that worries me,Its like he hates body contact hence the Timid remark.
As for the rookie upgrade we don't need another plodder in our Midfield,I'd keep the spot open for a few weeks to see if Short can followup on his good game last week.

Fair point...he doesn't have speed.

I reckon our midfield struggles without a big body...ala Tucky and Jacko. Means we got Cotch doing donkey work.

Lol let's both agree that if it's Thomas, we can mutually kick a cat!!

Would Petterd going down for 3 months be considered long enough to be a 'long term injury'? Can we put him on the LTI List and elevate a rookie in his place?

Would be nice to see Arnot given a go as the defensive forward. VFL reports seem to suggest Short might be another good option as well. Has he got the body/tank to play senior footy?

Would Petterd going down for 3 months be considered long enough to be a 'long term injury'? Can we put him on the LTI List and elevate a rookie in his place?

Would be nice to see Arnot given a go as the defensive forward. VFL reports seem to suggest Short might be another good option as well. Has he got the body/tank to play senior footy?
Yep he could, but I think we will see how those boys go, before we elevate a rookie.

Yep he could, but I think we will see how those boys go, before we elevate a rookie.

Awesome, yeah - that'd be the best way to go about it I think. Knights, Lennon and McDonough should all be considered whilst the gauntlet should be thrown down to the rookie listed players that a spot is open and there for the taking.

Awesome, yeah - that'd be the best way to go about it I think. Knights, Lennon and McDonough should all be considered whilst the gauntlet should be thrown down to the rookie listed players that a spot is open and there for the taking.

Expect Thomas,Hampson to get a run before the kids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back