Family & Relationships Petty Dealbreakers

Remove this Banner Ad

Sl
People become grossly impassioned when discussing politics, but that is only because of the importance placed on it. Some followers are more susceptible to the bold and abusive proclamation in this passion. This is only exacerbated by the veil of anonymity that accompanies computer screens. Others are content to sit back and accept things as they are.

To formulate views, you can be as uninformed as having viewed some Channel 9/Herald Sun propaganda. Alternatively, your views may be formed having completed years of reading, research and subsequent analysis and evaluation. I should distinguish that when I refer to "intelligence", I don't refer necessarily or solely to book-smart or well-worded individuals with above average IQs. I'm more inclined to respect someone and regard them as informed and intelligent, regardless of their views, if they take a reasoned interest in the political climate that quite literally controls everything we do, as opposed to someone who acts as if it doesn't exist[
People become grossly impassioned when discussing politics, but that is only because of the importance placed on it. Some followers are more susceptible to the bold and abusive proclamation in this passion. This is only exacerbated by the veil of anonymity that accompanies computer screens. Others are content to sit back and accept things as they are.

To formulate views, you can be as uninformed as having viewed some Channel 9/Herald Sun propaganda. Alternatively, your views may be formed having completed years of reading, research and subsequent analysis and evaluation. I should distinguish that when I refer to "intelligence", I don't refer necessarily or solely to book-smart or well-worded individuals with above average IQs. I'm more inclined to respect someone and regard them as informed and intelligent, regardless of their views, if they take a reasoned interest in the political climate that quite literally controls everything we do, as opposed to someone who acts as if it doesn't exist

Slow clap. You learn ed some big words at school hey.

People who continually talk about where they've been.
Beerfish's friend: "Hey Beerfish I've just been to to the bottle shop and bought some beers. Do you want one?"

Beerfish: "I would have one if you hadn't told me where you'd been, but unfortunately I have to end the friendship now"

Good one, though not sure how petty it is, seeing as how it's always used as an excuse for being tactless and socially ungraceful, or just a downright prick.

...and then follow it all up with a "if you can't take it, that's your problem"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back