Family & Relationships Petty Dealbreakers

Remove this Banner Ad

If they like doing this on the weekends
7480D-WHHH12.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt it. Most of them are just sheeple.

The current fad for sleeves/murals etc and ott sailor tatts for females is. I think we're all well aware that tatts weren't invented recently.
yeah cause girls never got sailor tattoos or sleeves done before :rolleyes:

you've also just bought the smashed avo argument put forth in the papers to blame millennials for housing affordability in your previous post and someone made tatts part of it, nice work

yeah cause girls never got sailor tattoos or sleeves done before :rolleyes:
When I was lad (late 80's early 90's) you would have been hard pressed to find any females with tatts at all let alone sleeves and/or covered with sailor tatts. Tramp stamps started to become a fad and it snowballed from there. Pretty sure I never said what you just said.

you've also just bought the smashed avo argument put forth in the papers to blame millennials for housing affordability in your previous post and someone made tatts part of it, nice work
Considering I don't even know how that argument goes I'm pretty sure I did no such thing.

Considering I don't even know how that argument goes I'm pretty sure I did no such thing.
it's the same basic argument as the below

Think it's a gen y/millennial thing. Can't afford a house so they get expensive cars, jewellery, clothes and s**t tatts.

When I was lad (late 80's early 90's) you would have been hard pressed to find any females with tatts at all let alone sleeves and/or covered with sailor tatts. Tramp stamps started to become a fad and it snowballed from there. Pretty sure I never said what you just said.
sleeves were around though rare, tatts were pretty common depending on where you hung out

it's the same basic argument as the below
I was saying gen y/millennials tend not to buy houses because they are so expensive so they have relatively more disposable income to waste on s**t like cars, going out, clothes, jewellery and s**t tatts. In no way does that attempt to apportion blame to them for not being able to afford houses in the first place so tbph I don't know wtf you're talking about. Do you?

sleeves were around though rare, tatts were pretty common depending on where you hung out
Yes if you hung around biker pubs, truck stops and the like I'm sure they were quite common. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back