Rumour Petty sister sledge resurfaces

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be weeks but probably wont be. AFL doesnt care about mental illness. Joke of an organisation. how may players will need to take their own lives before sledging is taken seriously
So you think Petty should be suspended as well?

Should be weeks but probably wont be. AFL doesnt care about mental illness. Joke of an organisation. how may players will need to take their own lives before sledging is taken seriously

Crying isn't inherently a mental illness.

Petty should have punched him in the head.

People are ever so mouthy until they get punched in the face when they get out of line.

I always go by the MT rule...would I say it to Mike Tyson? If not, pull your head in, if yes, probably OK to say as nobody would get angry
No one relevant to anything regarding this sledge is getting angry. Only some media types and idiot BF posters.

I don't mind a sledge but it was such a bogan attempt at a troll. So men don't cry? Pretty sure half the lions team were crying on grand final day. But yeah, have some class Answerth. Maybe become a good afl player first.
Its not so much crying. People cry at funerals and stuff like that or whatever other genuine events. Its the context of crying after sledging relentlessly and then copping some back.

Its not so much crying. People cry at funerals and stuff like that or whatever other genuine events. Its the context of crying after sledging relentlessly and then copping some back.
So socially acceptable to you that people cry after losing a footy game but crying during a game is off limits? what trash.

you don't even know what was said on the field from Petty or Zorko so you're just making stuff up out of thin air.

So socially acceptable to you that people cry after losing a footy game but crying during a game is off limits? what trash.

you don't even know what was said on the field from Petty or Zorko so you're just making stuff up out of thin air.
Do I know exactly what was said between Petty and Zorko? No. Is there enough evidence to suggest Petty was lipping up and gave as good as he got (and continues to do so in other games)? Yes.

He is fair game.

I didnt say crying during a game is off limits. I said the context of sledging relentlessly and then copping it back. That could happen outside of footy.

Do I know exactly what was said between Petty and Zorko? No. Is there enough evidence to suggest Petty was lipping up and gave as good as he got (and continues to do so in other games)? Yes.

He is fair game.

I didnt say crying during a game is off limits. I said the context of sledging relentlessly and then copping it back. That could happen outside of footy.
impossible to say that he gave as good as he got if you don't know what was said. petty could've said 'hey Zorko, you're really short' and Zorko could've replied with personal attacks on his family. We don't know if it was even sledging or not. I'd say more likely Zorko went too far.

impossible to say that he gave as good as he got if you don't know what was said. petty could've said 'hey Zorko, you're really short' and Zorko could've replied with personal attacks on his family. We don't know if it was even sledging or not. I'd say more likely Zorko went too far.
According to the Daily Mail, Zorko told Petty he hoped his mother dies:
1713240599090.png

lol old glass jaw petty shouldn’t continue to give it out if he doesn’t like copping it. You can even see in the Answerth vision he is giving it out.

The only reason this ever became an issue is because Alan Richardson completely bungled it by speaking to the media right after the original incident happened before he had any of the facts of what was said by both parties. Had he done his job competently it would never have been an issue because Melbourne would have quickly realised that the story would be much worse for them if it came out in full.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol old glass jaw petty shouldn’t continue to give it out if he doesn’t like copping it. You can even see in the Answerth vision he is giving it out.

The only reason this ever became an issue is because Alan Richardson completely bungled it by speaking to the media right after the original incident happened before he had any of the facts of what was said by both parties. Had he done his job competently it would never have been an issue because Melbourne would have quickly realised that the story would be much worse for them if it came out in full.
What was said by both parties then?

Be interested to know what Petty said to Zorko, pretty disgusting from all accounts. What's most disturbing is how Petty went along with the narrative about his Mum being sick rather than take any heat. Says a lot about his character/morals or lack of

Nothing to be gained by mentioning it in a meaningless thread, so I won’t (sorry Willyhayward I love you).
Sounds like you don't know lol

Petty seems to have got a real reputation for himself now, Jimmy Bartel the other night was also critical of him getting involved if he can’t handle it back the other way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back