Pev - Not Happy Jan!

Remove this Banner Ad

You're kidding????:mad:

Damn the AFL and their stupid rules!!! You know what this means don't you. They boy has now been 'exposed' to other footy clubs now, and i bet my bottom dollar he will now be 'poached' by another club with a nice $$$ bonus as well!!!

Why don't they just cut to the chase and cut those two freeloaders Judd Lalich and Daniel McAllister. They have been at the club for what seems like an eternity, whilst others like Ramanauskas and McVeigh and progressed in double the time!!

I am totally bemused :confused:

I'm Shattered!!! This is disasterous! If we are forced to drop him, he is gone forever because there is no way that he will last in the draft until our first pick.

On Judd Lalich and Daniel McAlister, I don't think dropping them will make any difference. By the sounds of it, the only way to exclude someone from the salary cap is to put them on the long term injury list.

He'll be on our senior list in 2002, we can elevate rookies onto the senior list at the end of the year before they get to the draft

Personally I think he'll play the entire year in the seniors as Essendon flu is nasty this time of year :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back