Other Peyton Manning and HGH

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You segued from talking about young NFL players on PEDs to young AFL players and mentioned Viney and Wines.

I say you are full of s**t and are a cocksmoker!

Think you got me mixed up with someone else I didn't mention Viney mate. And I didn't state that? Haha.

Unfortunately you've just got to think about whether these things are happening or not sometimes. Has anyone seen Brett Favre these days? Dude is jacked. Some argue it wouldn't be entirely possible for him to be that big naturally at 45, I hope that isn't true though as I'm a massive fan.

I don't censor people's opinions, but let's not mistake opinion for fact either.

Tbh I'm not even saying it 'seems' like they are, just saying they are ******* huge boys for that age, genetic freaks or otherwise. Apologies if it come across like I was flat out saying Wines is a cheat lol

Sep 24, 2008
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
La lakers. Oakland Raiders, bunny’s
Think you got me mixed up with someone else I didn't mention Viney mate. And I didn't state that? Haha.

Unfortunately you've just got to think about whether these things are happening or not sometimes. Has anyone seen Brett Favre these days? Dude is jacked. Some argue it wouldn't be entirely possible for him to be that big naturally at 45, I hope that isn't true though as I'm a massive fan.

Tbh I'm not even saying it 'seems' like they are, just saying they are ******* huge boys for that age, genetic freaks or otherwise. Apologies if it come across like I was flat out saying Wines is a cheat lol
Sorry my mistake it was directed at black cat who seems to be pointing fingers with no factual base, just cynicism.

deck

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
Melburn
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, SF 49ers, FSU
Always get huge LOLs from posters who have a massive melt when their precious star is mentioned in the topic of PEDs (see entire Essendope saga).

Face it - if a certain poster believes all professional sportsmen are on the gear - that includes your beloved stars xoxo

Specially the ones who pass off there own clubs drug cheats as another clubs problem. Won't name no names Blackcat.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Druggies are in town

The Randos are about a month too late. they normally come flooding in and jump on the trendy team for the playoffs and claim they have been fans since day 1. [Or in some cases before the franchise ever existed lol]

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
but Dermie was only about 6'1". not tall in todays terms, his barrel chest does not count.

edit: it woulda looked like 15kg, but even with roids, this not possible, unless doing knew 2015 type gear.

Wasn't Dermott, it was post Dermott. And IIRC it was kgs not lbs. Drafted late 90s.

dont think Frankston Bombers had trannies Meds

Is there anything Frankston doesn't have? Land of milk and honey. Blessed are the meek ...

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
The NFL will interview Clay Matthews next month about an Al-Jazeera report that linked Matthews and others to performance enhancing drugs.

The interview will be conducted when Packers camp opens on July 29. Julius Peppers, Mike Neal and James Harrison will be interviewed as well. It's unclear if Peyton Manning, who was also named in the report, will be asked to meet with league officials. Charlie Sly, a former intern at The Guyer Institute in Indiana, connected Matthews and others to PEDs but has since retracted his allegations.

Source: USA Today

Missed all this talk from few months ago. Fact is some develop quicker than others. Tim Watson at 15. Saw a kid debut at 14 for Williamstown in the old VFA days. Looked like he was 20. Can go against kids who build too quickly though at young age. O'Meara for one or he could just be unlucky. Big kids early 20s like in NFL is no big deal though.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Steelers OLB James Harrison said he is willing to meet with the NFL regarding accusations he took performance-enhancing drugs, but only at his home on a date of his choosing with Roger Goodell present.

The NFL has been attempting to interview players implicated in a December Al Jazeera report for months, but those attempts have been blocked by the NFLPA. Last week the league sent out a memo setting interview dates with Harrison, Julius Peppers, and Clay Matthews on the first day of training camp. Harrison does not sound like he will cooperate if the league tries to interview him in camp, and it is doubtful Goodell agrees to his demands. In response to the interviews, the NFLPA said they will "continue to advise our players about their rights and hold the NFL accountable."

Source: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the NFL will still require the players implicated in the Al Jazeera America report on performance-enhancing drugs to participate in an interview on the first day of training camp.

James Harrison made headlines by submitting a sworn affidavit denying the allegations last week, but it appears every implicated player submitted their own written statements as well. The league has rejected the NFLPA's contention that the statements constitute reasonable cooperation, and they assert the players are required to submit to in-person interviews. It is likely Harrison has a different opinion on the matter. Free agent OLB Mike Neal is the first player scheduled to be interviewed.

Source: Adam Schefter on Facebook

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the NFL has determined Peyton Manning did not use HGH or any other performance-enhancing drugs.

Manning was implicated along with several other players in an Al Jazeera America report from December. The NFL determined there was "no credible evidence" the allegations were true after seven months of investigation. This development should be great news for James Harrison, Julius Peppers, Clay Matthews, and the other players implicated in the report, who have all submitted written statements declaring their innocence to the league office. The NFL still wants to interview each player.

Source: ESPN

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
The NFL has cleared James Harrison, Julius Peppers, and Clay Matthews of any wrongdoing as a result of the Al Jazeera report.

The three players, along with free agent DE Mike Neal, were linked to PEDs last year. Players from the MLB were also mentioned in the flimsy report, but MLB cleared them a while back. Harrison, Matthews, and Peppers completed interviews with the league last week and can carry on with their lives.
Related: Julius Peppers, Clay Matthews

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
IIRC someone a skinny tall kid at Hawthorn a while back put on a vast amount of weight over one preseason (probably his second). I think it was 15kg or similar. I remember the name but probably unfair to mention it given I have never heard any rumours that he was on the juice, it just seemed unusual to me. Maybe its common place (or was) I don't know.

BTW I remember seeing a vid of a very skinny Dermott playing pre affal. Legs like your trans woman st Kilda types. Not much meat on them.
Chicken legs and barrel chests are symptoms of a strength based weight program focusing on upper body. Prisoners develop the same physique due , mainly, to the lack of leg extensions. Rooster Syndrome its been called.

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Chicken legs and barrel chests are symptoms of a strength based weight program focusing on upper body.

I have heard it mentioned that steroids arent nearly as useful as HGH in terms of developing calves but this is an area i know two thirds of stuff all about.

(one third coming from blackcat )

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
I have heard it mentioned that steroids arent nearly as useful as HGH in terms of developing calves but this is an area i know two thirds of stuff all about.

(one third coming from blackcat )
i dont got any calves*, like scott bamford or matthew lappin or jordan mcmahon or steven motlop
best calves are daniel cross and mickie conlan. choice
*grammar double negative pleonasm not double negative

Back