Other Peyton Manning Sexual Assault Cover-Up

Remove this Banner Ad

Just read King's full Peyton article. My goodness. All I ever charged him with was being overrated. I was more critical of those who put him on a pedestal than I was of him. But my goodness is he really a scumbag. Him and his father. They even tried to get the trainer to accuse a black guy of harassing her, and they specified a black guy, so that the anger would divert attention from Peyton. People want to talk about the race card. What the hell do you call that? Peyton Manning is trash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh. It's been well-known that the Manning boys had their path to the NFL stage-managed even before they started at college.

It's what certain families do.

The story will be forgotten again by next week.

This maybe my Patriots paranoia coming out but I can't help but think that if this was Brady it would have come out before the Super Bowl not after.

well, it did. its like the Bill Cosby stuff in that it had been known and reported on in the past but never really became a huge story

i think it was all the "Cam should take a lesson from Greatest Human Being Ever Peyton on how to conduct himself" stuff that prompted it to resurface.

This story is nothing like Cosby.

He tea-bagged someone as a prank (I presume) & others set about making sure it didn't damage his rep.

It makes Archie look worse than Peyton.
Way to understate the enormity of this. There are far more layers to this story than just a simple prank teabag.

Apologies for making light of this case, but I'm sure far worse s**t happens to rookies (and even veterans) in any given NFL team.
The woman's entire career and character was assassinated, lost work, the boys club at the university railroading the truth and her 10 years of truly great service to the university and beyond. A woman of such high character and professionalism. Rookies get hazed, which is bad and all, but this is sinister in comparison and wholly shameful.

The woman's entire career and character was assassinated, lost work, the boys club at the university railroading the truth and her 10 years of truly great service to the university and beyond. A woman of such high character and professionalism. Rookies get hazed, which is bad and all, but this is sinister in comparison and wholly shameful.
According to her . . .

Look, I'm not even denying they did what she claims they did, I'm just not seeing the s**t sticking on Peyton.

He was a kid at college FFS. That sort of manipulation & character assassination is the work of a veteran. If the s**t doesn't stick on Peyton then people lose interest in the story real quick.

This has been news for years and years

Is that why?
It has? I had never heard it before. I would have assumed given the absolute overkill of media on every element of the NFL this would have been massive news.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back