Game Day PF 2018- West Coast vs Melbourne at Perth Stadium: I Have No Mouth and I Must Boo

Who Wins?

• West Coast

• Melbourne

• Football is the real winner

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Great write up. Look forward to getting over there and seeing Optus Stadium.

Getting Wednesday night, a few days to chill before the game. Probably go to Rottnest Island, although it costs a fortune!!!!

It is bloody expensive. I think you can get $54 same day return on the ferry mon-fri.

Getting Wednesday night, a few days to chill before the game. Probably go to Rottnest Island, although it costs a fortune!!!!
They think we all work on the mines earning $120K plus and price everything accordingly, sadly DA.

Ferry prices have doubled this week too, you could always book accommodation and make dinner reservations but just stay in Perth so other people miss out... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope Hutchings goes to Brayshaw. Much more likely to shut him down instead of Oliver.
Hutch did SFA againts oliver last time and Sidebottom last week. He is a valuable member of the 22 but thats when he can shut players out.

If they Tag Yeo push him fwd ala Danger and Dusty, he would destroy Harmes in the Air and on a lead.
Harmes has been having a good time of it. Yeo is a slightly different kettle of fish though. Tall, athletic and good overhead.

I will back our boy in to still have an impact under a tag.

Last time we met Melbourne we didn't have to win the match. No Jk, hardly any JD, Gov up forward...

This Saturday we know what is at stake
JK's fit
JD is fit
Gov is back down back

57400 West Coast supporters v 1500 Melbourne and 1100 empty seats.
We are gonna smash them!!

Up the Coasters!!

Back