Game Day PF 2018- West Coast vs Melbourne at Perth Stadium: I Have No Mouth and I Must Boo

Who Wins?

• West Coast

• Melbourne

• Football is the real winner

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

As a Territory lad, I'm so happy to see Willie Rioli in the Grand Final. I'm not sure if it's the last GF he played, but at age 17 he kicked 5 goals in the 2012/13 NTFL Grand Final for St Marys and won the Chaney Medal for best on ground. I'm so ******* happy that he gets a chance at the biggest GF of all.

As a Territory lad, I'm so happy to see Willie Rioli in the Grand Final. I'm not sure if it's the last GF he played, but at age 17 he kicked 5 goals in the 2012/13 NTFL Grand Final for St Marys and won the Chaney Medal for best on ground. I'm so ******* happy that he gets a chance at the biggest GF of all.

With us winning today that means a Rioli has appeared in 6 of the 7 Grand Finals from 2012 to 2018.

Wonder when that has happened before - maybe Tuck in the 1980s?

With us winning today that means a Rioli has appeared in 6 of the 7 Grand Finals from 2012 to 2018.

Wonder when that has happened before - maybe Tuck in the 1980s?

Tuck or Barassi I guess.

Not sure how I am going to survive the week, both my sides into Grand Finals, when it last happened in 06 we won.

Win both and I'll die happy.

He’s a star

He’s a star

Absolute legend. I cover the NTFL and I interviewed him once, he was playing under his dad at the Tiwi Bombers in the Glenelg off-season. 2014/15 I think. Would not have guessed he'd do the work he did to get where he is now. Absolute ******* legend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Replayed at 7pm on 7mate tonight.
now-this-utxia0.jpg

Back