Game Day PF 2018- West Coast vs Melbourne at Perth Stadium: I Have No Mouth and I Must Boo

Who Wins?

• West Coast

• Melbourne

• Football is the real winner

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

He was sensational today. Plays better in AFL finals than he did in WAFL finals. Nyhuis gave him a bath in both the 2016 & 2016 Grand Finals when he was with Subi
Yep Ryan has been coached and mentored by Jk and Jetta. He is not flying for every mark he runs hard uses the ball well

Home alone with a bowl of delicious soup, fresh bread and a gin and tonic..about to watch the whole thing again including the pre game and after game shows.
I challenge anyone to show me a better Sunday :thumbsu:

Home alone with a bowl of delicious soup, fresh bread and a gin and tonic..about to watch the whole thing again including the pre game and after game shows.
I challenge anyone to show me a better Sunday :thumbsu:
I can most certainly add to that, however this a family friendly forum :shoutyoldman:

I can most certainly add to that, however this a family friendly forum :shoutyoldman:
Yeah, having a d*** would be the sprinkles on the icing on the cake.

anyone go to the bridge bar at Gloucester park before or after game, curious if it took some pressure off the long que lines at the Camfield.

Yep Ryan has been coached and mentored by Jk and Jetta. He is not flying for every mark he runs hard uses the ball well

Yeah - noticeable he only flies on occasions now & runs more.

Cripps running into centre bounces at pace from the defensive side of the square - was that to counter Melbourne's speed or has he been doing it for a number of games & I just hadn't noticed it?

I loved when channel 7 went to the half time break they had bon jovi belting out
'Whoa - were halfway there!'
I thought *en oath we are!!!

Also. Cannot wait for
- Alan Richardson sook tomorrow
And then the highlight of the week
- Jordan and Jack on 360 on Tuesday. Jordan was terrible (demons board is melting and asking for his head) admittedly Jack was close to BOG in a losing team Friday night

Melbourne FC guilty of drinking too much Vic media bath water. I’ll openly admit I gent read or heard ever article or interview but the ones I have encountered were all about them - no respect for the Eagles and their contribution to Melb shortcomings.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Melbourne FC guilty of drinking too much Vic media bath water. I’ll openly admit I gent read or heard ever article or interview but the ones I have encountered were all about them - no respect for the Eagles and their contribution to Melb shortcomings.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Very unlike the MFC players to drink their own bathwater :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps running into centre bounces at pace from the defensive side of the square - was that to counter Melbourne's speed or has he been doing it for a number of games & I just hadn't noticed it?

I noticed it at the home game v Gold Coast so I'd say he's been doing it for most of the year. We play LeCras in the same role at times.

Its called the 'spitter' . Its how we use our spare man instead of playing a spare man in defence.
Jetta had a great last 1/4 vs port in the finals last year playing that same role .
Cripps has taken that role over from lecras the last few years

These are the same campaigners that locked in the grand final at the mcg for the next 40 years or so. I have faith that they'll do the exact opposite of the right thing
Although unfair that's a smart financial/business decision (for now)

The 6/6/6 rule and 18m goal square decisions etc will be bad for business and I can see them bearing reversed with in a year or 2

Although unfair that's a smart financial/business decision (for now)

The 6/6/6 rule and 18m goal square decisions etc will be bad for business and I can see them bearing reversed with in a year or 2
Is it though? I do understand the argument for keeping it at the MCG for now, but locking it in for the next 40 grand finals is absolute bullshit. 40 years is a long f****** time for a supposed national league to have their premiership deciding game locked into a place that massively favours half the league over the rest.

Back