Toast PF = Collingwood 58-57 GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane match up well against us, and we are going have to score 80+ to win next week
Neither bris or the blose will get past 60 pts next week, our defence is just too solid.

Whether or not we can get past the brions is another question, whether we can match the blose hardened contest game, well that was answered last night.

Me too, I copped an alert/warning from my Apple Watch regarding an elevated heart rate whilst appearing to be sitting still and not exercising between 10 & 10:15pm. This magnificent club will be the death of us
Lol I got a little concerned post siren. Stood up and sung the first round of the song, got extremely dizzy and hot and had to sit the 2nd round out while everyone went berserk around me.

These tight wins are going to shorten all our lives significantly, but what the hell it's worth it 👍

I have a feeling we will go with Freddy. Frampton can't play forward very well and I can't see us changing anything in our defence as it's it's purring like a kitten
Can’t see it happening. He’s not played any senior footy this year. Barely any last year. Doubt he’ll be brought in so green for a grand final.

Frampton was a big part of the home and away season.

what is it with this salty non gws supporters blaming the umps? wow

If they’re blaming the umps for losing, it means they lost, and by extension, we won.

Long may they blame the umps in their saltiness, which knows no nadir.

Any risk with mro chook lotto? Looks like Daniels drives forward to break the Pendlebury tackle. Also had his right arm free until Pendlebury grabbed & pinned it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any risk with mro chook lotto? Looks like Daniels drives forward to break the Pendlebury tackle. Also had his right arm free until Pendlebury grabbed & pinned it.

He had one arm free...even though Pendles was holding that free arm. 😩

Damn, I'm even more nervous now.

Bruzzy last week. Dan injured. Now this.

The lucky bounces and hack kicks landing in GWS players arms was happening from opening bounce to final siren

F**king infuriating
Not sure… their players are v good interceptors, and tall, and we were generally outmarked across the ground, until Cameron and Cox started plucking them.

We need to be better next week, and faster. Lipinski in and noble out makes us a lot slower. I don’t like it

Neither bris or the blose will get past 60 pts next week, our defence is just too solid.

Whether or not we can get past the brions is another question, whether we can match the blose hardened contest game, well that was answered last night.
Lol

I hope you're right.

But Charlie Cameron and Daniher love paying the Pies... either one kicked 4 or more goals during rhe games this season. Cameron especially since he's like Bobby Hill fast... except stronger.

Elliott, Moore, J Daicos and Murphy.

The four players who were on our list in 2018, but didn't play in the Grand Final that year. Over the moon for all of them that they've got their opportunity now.
Elliott & Moore in particular, booth would’ve played the Grand Final in 2018 if fit. Stoked they’ve got this chance.

Stoked the club has this chance.

MRO will dismiss it.
AFL however……..
Will throw the kitchen sink at it in the hope of getting at least one Collingwood player sidelined.
They failed at getting one of our top 5 players excluded, how hard do you think they will go to get our #1 player thrown out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back