Toast PF = Collingwood 58-57 GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol

I hope you're right.

But Charlie Cameron and Daniher love paying the Pies... either one kicked 4 or more goals during rhe games this season. Cameron especially since he's like Bobby Hill fast... except stronger.
Yeah and our defence has been bolstered since our last meeting, we've got a few handy ins since that game.

By son told me his fitbit went into the cardiac zone

I was wearing a Fitbit during the 2018 GF and it basically clocked my body as having run a half marathon. On the heartrate graph you could clearly see where the quarters started and ended.

Any risk with mro chook lotto? Looks like Daniels drives forward to break the Pendlebury tackle. Also had his right arm free until Pendlebury grabbed & pinned it.

He was jointly tackled by Pendles and Daicos, with both contributing to Daniels’ head hitting the ground. Impossible to isolate/apportion blame to one or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just watching the Channel 7 post show stuff

Is Heath Shaw for f**ken real?

He was jointly tackled by Pendles and Daicos, with both contributing to Daniels’ head hitting the ground. Impossible to isolate/apportion blame to one or the other.

Adams was much more of a sling, but 2 other magpie tacklers didn’t help him

just sneaking in for a quick props to the collingwood fans at the G last night, and the respectful way they acted during the Welcome to Country.

Despite what was talked about by the so called "media" during the week, it seems like it was embraced by all. Would like to think that if any fan boo'd during it they would be pulled into line no matter which team the followed. :thumbsu:
:thumbsu:

The lucky bounces and hack kicks landing in GWS players arms was happening from opening bounce to final siren

F**king infuriating

The lucky bounces and hack kicks which went the way of GWS - I think those are what sent me over the edge last night. I was stupefied with frustration.

just sneaking in for a quick props to the collingwood fans at the G last night, and the respectful way they acted during the Welcome to Country.

Despite what was talked about by the so called "media" during the week, it seems like it was embraced by all. Would like to think that if any fan boo'd during it they would be pulled into line no matter which team the followed. :thumbsu:
:thumbsu:
the media you refer to is Sam Newman right? People pay about as much attention to him as he deserves, zero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All that talk in the media all week about the comparative weakness of our centre square mids yet we won the clearances count (44-26) last night and inside-50’s count (52-48).

I wonder if those same talking heads will be apologising for underestimating us on their shows this week?

(I won’t hold my breath.)

My general feeling after the game yesterday was that if we play like that next week we will really struggle. I’ve slept on it and I reckon that’s not giving GWS enough credit. If we bring that same heat next week we’re in with a good show no matter who we play. We 100% need to be more daring and efficient going forward though.

It almost seems like it’s all coming together for us, but I’ll never be overly confident going into a granny!

A massive FU to Hodge and all the Collingwood hating nuffies out there complaining about the umpiring, specifically the non free for Daics taking Toby Greene high.

Selwood gets away with it for 15 years, Ginnivan comes in and within 10 weeks of footy it has to be stamped out. But now that Ginny hasn't been paid a free for 18 months we gotta start paying that s**t again? Give me a spell. Muppets.

What did he say?

Not what he said

Was just more disappointed to see him in the GWS rooms instead of ours

He’s a Collingwood Premiership player. Buckley is gone now. He has two premiership team mates still at Collingwood.

Just disappointed to see him there instead of with us

Not what he said

He’s a Collingwood Premiership player. Buckley is gone now. He has two premiership team mates still at Collingwood.

There must be some really sour feelings there unfortunately.

Not what he said

It's not a surprise, there's still bad blood between him and the club until such time as some form of reconciliation takes place, if it ever does. Also has way more former team mates at the Giants than he does at the Magpies by far and Pendles and Sidey weren't exactly part of his circle of mates at the club when he was with us.

Not what he said

the force awakens traitor GIF by Star Wars

Remove this Banner Ad

Back