Preview PF Fremantle v Hawthorn (Hawks are welcome)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were playing pretty entertaining attacking football from round 1-9 as we cut a swathe through the teams. We played a pretty attacking brand of football when we kicked Hawk ass in Subi last year.

Part of the reason we stopped doing that is because teams who played against us began clogging the corridor and forcing stoppages. And because opposition mids were all allowed to scrag and drag our best clearance player without any punishment.

So stop talking out of your ass, as part of the reason why you have been able to play bruise free keepy off footy is because you've been allowed to infringe the man on the mark all year instead of getting pinged for it. It also helps that your quick "handballs" have not been called for the throws that they are. Say all you want, but it helps that you're constantly kissed on the dick by the AFL and their sycophantic media even if your players are constantly playing on the edge of legal. If we had the same run, we would alreday have our ******* flag.

It really steams me how dick supporters find their way into our board and s**t on our team with impunity, like they have the copyright to how football should be played - when in reality, it's just their opinion, and doesn't really matter more than others on our board.

The I owe you an apology.

Unsure how I ended up here. But I genuinely thought you boys were attacking us on our board and thought I'd come to the rescue. But fair enough. I am amazed actually how far freo have come compared to that ridiculous embarrassment in sydney. Without the handouts.

But I still think Rioli's defensive game outshines walters.

And I think Ross Lyon has a lot to answer for, his style is fairly sedate. Don't let them score at any cost.

But good luck on Friday, we've had our fair share. Not too much luck though.

The I owe you an apology.

Unsure how I ended up here. But I genuinely thought you boys were attacking us on our board and thought I'd come to the rescue. But fair enough. I am amazed actually how far freo have come compared to that ridiculous embarrassment in sydney. Without the handouts.

But I still think Rioli's defensive game outshines walters.

And I think Ross Lyon has a lot to answer for, his style is fairly sedate. Don't let them score at any cost.

But good luck on Friday, we've had our fair share. Not too much luck though.

Lol.......

No they are not, not on any basis. Have a look at a freo game, watch what they do. That's called playing like fremantle (who has never won a premiership). or playing the way ross lyon, (who has never won a premiership) thinks football should be played.

Then watch hawthorn (or any good team) play and you'll notice there's a subtle difference. The football is good, it is skilled and it is entertaining. If you want to talk decent teams, come back when your team owns a cup.

"Come back when your team wins a cup". You sound like a WCE supporter. It took you 36 years to win your first VFL premiership.

FWIW i think you guys must, must play Crowley, i realise hes not all that match hardened, but he has to go to Mitchell, you cannot let him run riot as he did against the hapless Crows, like Hodge, you must keep both of them under strict survelliance, and lock and key. Both with hard tags.

At this time of year the term "all or nothing" gets thrown around a lot, today I feel that saying has never been more apt.
Iv started to get butterflies in my stomach and haven't felt this kind of nervous anticipation since the GF.
I don't know what would be worse, getting knocked out by the Hawks or making another GF and walking away empty handed, I refuse to acknowledge either as an option.
So to state the obvious, the next two games just can't be lost!

Nothing lasts forever, our "empty cabinet" wont stay that way and Hawthorns "dynasty" will come to an end.
I believe the latter will happen tomorrow.

I know RTB and the boys are up for it, I know the supporters and members are up for it.
Its time to put some demons to bed!
Im starting to get pumped up for this.
So Hawthorn #justbringit
GO YOU MIGHTY DOCKERS!!!

Ignore my avatar, it is in no way a reflection of my mindset.

At this time of year the term "all or nothing" gets thrown around a lot, today I feel that saying has never been more apt.
Iv started to get butterflies in my stomach and haven't felt this kind of nervous anticipation since the GF.
I don't know what would be worse, getting knocked out by the Hawks or making another GF and walking away empty handed, I refuse to acknowledge either as an option.
So to state the obvious, the next two games just can't be lost!

Nothing lasts forever, our "empty cabinet" wont stay that way and Hawthorns "dynasty" will come to an end.
I believe the latter will happen tomorrow.

I know RTB and the boys are up for it, I know the supporters and members are up for it.
Its time to put some demons to bed!
Im starting to get pumped up for this.
So Hawthorn #justbringit
GO YOU MIGHTY DOCKERS!!!

Ignore my avatar, it is in no way a reflection of my mindset.

I remember the kennett curse

These things end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it comforting to you to classify statistical anomalies as ridiculous conspiracies without any attempt to explain them?

That comfort won't help Fremantle on Friday night when Hawthorn are allowed to hold, scrag and push in the back to their advantage without penalty ... as they did in Tassie ... against Fremantle ... with Rosebury ... one of your supposedly best umpires ... watching on.
I'm not sure having a cry is going to change anything, especially on an internet forum. It's been happening since footy was first played, sometimes teams get a good break, sometimes they don't.

the air changed early this afternoon here in perth, I definitely felt the nervous tension rise across perth and u could cut the tension with a knife

Obviously luke and possibly MJ will be out. I think even with a fully fit team if we let hawks have 40 plus inside 50s we will lose the game.

The key is in the middle and i dont want to see sandi try to finess 1m from his feet where the hawks shark his taps. Equally from memory we tend to win clearances and stoppages but our disposal out of congestion leads to turnovers which puts too much pressure on our backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back