PGA TOUR 2k21

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep - hooked and enjoy the swing mechanics (plus quite realistic about stuck in the rough being difficult to get out). Only downside is the loading time of finding the custom courses (though may be my net speed).
I’m resigning myself to a quick downswing so it hooks every time. Atleast I can adjust my line for that. You get punished massively if you’re too slow as the slice is wicked

I’m resigning myself to a quick downswing so it hooks every time. Atleast I can adjust my line for that. You get punished massively if you’re too slow as the slice is wicked
I’ve got a slice so they’ve nailed it in that respect

Created a society named Bigfooty (PS4) if anyone wants to join and compete against each other.

I've created a 2 round event that lasts for a week. 50 is the entry fee (I have no idea if that'll stay that amount of not)

I've made it private so if I don't add you right away give me some time.

Created a society named Bigfooty (PS4) if anyone wants to join and compete against each other.

I've created a 2 round event that lasts for a week. 50 is the entry fee (I have no idea if that'll stay that amount of not)

Was going to suggest this. I'm keen, does it play off the game handicaps? Haven't done this before so how do we join?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you just search for it, request to join then you pay a fee, which I might reduce to almost nothing, then play the course. Once the event is done prizes are handed out depending on where you finish.

Search for "BigFooty" in society area
What’s this 10% transaction fee from all payments crap?

Also you are unable to enter any events until you have a handicap index

Just finished playing the first round. Hot 3 birdies on the back 9 which the game didn’t count! Either a glitch in the game or something in the settings maybe? Not happy Jan!

* sake I just did the exact same thing mate 😭

Just finished playing the first round. Hot 3 birdies on the back 9 which the game didn’t count! Either a glitch in the game or something in the settings maybe? Not happy Jan!
Same thing happened to me mate
Was saying I was going for bird when I was going for eagle etc

What difficulty are you on?

Putting is apparently broken now too. People are saying its taking 3-5 attempts at putting before it actually hits the ball.

Depends on controller, I found the one I had been using (I have thrown a bit) had the issue but my other one was fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back