Media #PhenoMedia Presents: A Very SFA Christmas Countdown

Remove this Banner Ad

DECEMBER 5TH

HOME ALONE (Starring Macaulay Cadaver)

home alone sfa.png
No idea why Fryer Tuck's in the poster when he doesn't appear in this post...

'Twas the night before Mad Monday, and all through the Bears locker room,
Everyone was stirring because they had to pack, book, and leave for an end of season trip in Paris.

"You coming along Cadaver?" asked Barrybran.

"Yeah, just give me a minute, I've gotta finish this thread so I can seal up the EKA." replied Cadaver.

"Yeah, well we're all waiting for you, we'll give you a shout when we leave."

The rest of the Bears did not, in fact, give a shout, said "To hell with him", and left for Paris as discretely as possible.

Facing the prospect of Mad Monday alone, Cadaver started building bizarre self defense contraptions in case someone tried to invade Bears HQ to steal secrets.

Good thing he did, because that night, a lone agent named BRAB was lying in wait to gain any evidence about Cadaver's EKA eligibility (or lack thereof).

The first thing BRAB did was walk right into some electrified tripwires, sending 674011209 megavolts of electricity through his body.

Home_Alone_2_BRAB_Electrocuted.png
This took me 2 minutes in Photoshop

"I can't believe this electricity! It's made me literally ******* shake!" said BRAB.

BRAB then got a sneaky idea, perhaps one that would be bigger than stealing rookies secrets...

TO BE CONTINUED...MAYBE. I'M NOT SURE YET...

Tomorrow: we check in with TJASTA Claus's workshop and chat to his helpers!​

DECEMBER 6TH

AN UPDATE FROM THE ELVES AT TJASTA CLAUS'S WORKSHOP

One of the biggest mysteries of an SFA Christmas is a question Jack Nicholson once posed to Michael Keaton:

"Where does he get all those wonderful toys?"

Well, let's take a visit to the South Pole and check it out!

Now the first thing you'll notice in the scent of canola oil instead of candy canes. The reason for that is because the workshop has been taken over by the two least qualified elves in the business...

"Hey Super! Chuck us a Double Down!"

santas elves.png

Not now, Elf Tony Lynn 15 and Elf TheCoach16, I'm just looking for a tour of the workshop.

Well, qooty son, let's do just that.

Thanks Coach...mind if you pass me a mince pie?

...I've told you this a million times before, ELF COACH DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!

We made our way into the workshop, where I was greeted to this sight...

1*pzAXAnMYmab69nEZnarSug.png

WFL? Since when did you work here?

Since always...why do you think I was only half arsing my posting?

I...uh...well...

We left before it got awkward, and Elf Tony showed me round the sleigh.

large-victorian-christmas-sleigh-luciana-12.jpg

Nice! Is that what TJASTA Claus delivers all the presents on?

Nah Super, that's just backup! Here's the real thing!

12771511-a-broken-sledge-is-on-the-snow.jpg

...You know, I'm beginning to doubt that you're the actual elves...

s**t, he's onto us! RUN LIKE HELL COACH!

Tomorrow: Might or might not be posted, depends if I can peel myself away from Smash Bros.​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gday All, I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to friends, colleagues, SFA Team members and sundry supporters, but it's difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending some prick.

So I met with a couple of lawyer yesterday, and on their advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress , non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all .

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2019, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great ( not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country ) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms :

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Best Regards ( without prejudice )

Name withheld ( Privacy Act ).
Oh and...
pwui1WG.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back