Media #PhenoMedia Presents: SFAEW - A Revolution in Simulated Sports Entertainment - SweetaMania On Now! (pg.46)

Who wins their matches? (Please pick one per match)

• Halfy vs

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Hatchy

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Turbo vs

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Ace

• Furies vs

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Unholy Alliance

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Phenom vs

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Pugsley

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • NaturalDisaster vs

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • BlueVein

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Brothers of Distortion vs

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Tony & Coach

• Ant Beas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

First Match Announcement
IT'S REVOLUTIONARY

IT'S BOLD

IT'S NOT AUTHORIZED BY NaturalDisaster

IT'S SOMETHING ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WAS ASKING FOR

IT'S ARGUABLY A COMPLETE RIP-OFF

IT'S...

sfaew.png

SFAEW: The Sweet Football Association's Elite Wrestling

That's right, this season, running parallel to qooty, we'll be seeing the debut of SFAEW, our very own renegade wrestling promotion!

And by "renegade", I mean that I'll be booking it, simming it, and posting it without any sort of official notice.

All matches and match cards will be simulated in TNM 7, which is basically a wrestling version of Qooty.

Each round, I'll announce a batch of matches, hype them up during the week, then post the match commentary on Saturday or Sunday, time depending on what I'm doing on the weekends.

Posters will have no say in what teams, angles, and match types they'll be booked in!

Yes, there will be championships, and probably a handful of gimmick matches as well.

In fact, I'd like to announce our inaugural Main Event!

It will be...

r1mainevent.png

The Filth Wizard and pantskyle VS Tony Lynn 15 and TheCoach16!

The winners of this match will face each other in round 2 in a match to determine the first ever SFAEW World Champion!

1612175774925.jpeg

More matches TBA...Stay tuned!​

IT'S REVOLUTIONARY

IT'S BOLD

IT'S...

View attachment 1049498

That's right, this season, running parallel to qooty, we'll be seeing the debut of SFAEW, our very own renegade wrestling promotion!

And by "renegade", I mean that I'll be booking it, simming it, and posting it without any sort of official notice.

All matches and match cards will be simulated in TNM 7, which is basically a wrestling version of Qooty.

Each round, I'll announce a batch of matches, hype them up during the week, then post the match commentary on Saturday or Sunday, time depending on what I'm doing on the weekends.

Posters will have no say in what teams, angles, and match types they'll be booked in!

Yes, there will be championships, and probably a handful of gimmick matches as well.

It will be...

View attachment 1049503

The winners of this match will face each other in round 2 in a match to determine the first ever SFAEW World Champion!

View attachment 1049505

Eeww.

IT'S REVOLUTIONARY

IT'S BOLD

IT'S...

View attachment 1049498

It will be...

View attachment 1049503

View attachment 1049505

YEEESSSSS!!!

Tag team of TheCoach16 and I will be like the good old days of Sal Gee and Paul Roma!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IT'S REVOLUTIONARY

IT'S BOLD

IT'S...

View attachment 1049498

It will be...

View attachment 1049503

View attachment 1049505

Your Photoshop skills make you a little overqualified for the SweetFA graphics department.

Second Match Announcements
Hold onto your hats peeps, we've got a NEW MATCH ANNOUNCEMENT POST!

In fact, we're announcing not one, not three, but TWO HUGE matchups for Round 1!

1612246691412.jpeg

Up first is our opening bout, the first official match in SFAEW!

And it will be...

r1halfvshatch.png

The Half Back VS Hatchy1992!

It's a grudge dating back to season 25, when Hatchy denied Halfy the Dragons captaincy because he'd picked somebody else no comment.

Now that the decision has rotted away any niceties between the two, how will things play out in the ring?

And our second announcement...

r1turbovsace.png

It's Tigerturbulance VS AceAndy in the first ever Turbo's Torch match!

After chickening out of going under the torch multiple times, will the recently retired Ace finally be physically forced into the Hot Seat by Turbo?

Stay Tuned! More matches to come!

Current Round 1 match card as of 2/2/21

Halfy vs Hatchy
Turbo vs Ace - Turbo's Torch Match
Filthy & Pants vs Tony & Coach - No Holds Barred​

Back