Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah almost forgot about Agholor.

Surely that's a priority in the next draft. Has to be right?
I'd just try and find a diamond in the rough through trade or FA.

Gotta fix the oline and secondary

I am actually encouraged by DGB so far. I think he could really develop into something for us and all it took was trading a bad backup lineman.

A big test will come when Johnson gets suspended, he has been our best lineman so far this year. Brooks has been disappointing and Kelce is almost a liability nowdays.

No way we invest more resources into WR atm. Between Matthews and Ertz we have the base of our receivers. Wentz has obviously given the belief that Agholor can be a receiver in this league. It's almost like he's having another rookie season.

Add in Burton who looked the player we all hoped the past 2 season, and we have a solid very young base receiving core.

OL is far and away the priority, with CB.

That one on the sidelines was particularly stupid. Pederson better be getting into him about that. Do not, ever, attempt a blind spin back into play when you've gotten the likely yardage and are on the boundary.

You're the franchise. Protect yourself like it.

He seemed a lot more measured in the 2nd half so maybe the riot act was read during the break. I get that it's hard though coming out of a college system where you are basically Iron Man & then having to tone down your natural instincts.

Did chuckle at Gruden claiming having turning Wentz into a '2 handed monster' so the boy can learn quick;)

Been a decent start to the season by the Eagles but they have played the Browns and Bears. Two teams that will be lucky to win 2 games each this season..Wentz has made some nice throws but their D has been the big improver..Huge test against the Steelers this week..they will need to hold the Steelers to under 21 points to win, which won't happen.

Been a decent start to the season by the Eagles but they have played the Browns and Bears. Two teams that will be lucky to win 2 games each this season..Wentz has made some nice throws but their D has been the big improver..Huge test against the Steelers this week..they will need to hold the Steelers to under 21 points to win, which won't happen.

thanks for that, I'll go mortgage the house nowo_O

Teaching carson to slide is the easy part, developing it into a instinctive Habit is the difficult part. Its probably the reason alot of mobile qbs fail to do it at the nfl level, they have done something else for 10 years of their life and its hard to change your ways.

Drafting an olineman would have to be the highest priority, given peters age And recent form and johnsons next suspension would be 2 years. Dgb has looked the goods early on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am actually encouraged by DGB so far. I think he could really develop into something for us and all it took was trading a bad backup lineman.

A big test will come when Johnson gets suspended, he has been our best lineman so far this year. Brooks has been disappointing and Kelce is almost a liability nowdays.
I can't believe we throw it up to agohlar instead of DGB, theirs no doubting his talent but the problem with the Titans was that he couldn't remember the playbook so I doubt he turns into a star because I doubt theirs a light bulb switch

I can't believe we throw it up to agohlar instead of DGB, theirs no doubting his talent but the problem with the Titans was that he couldn't remember the playbook so I doubt he turns into a star because I doubt theirs a light bulb switch

Thats coaching though.

He was targeted a decent amount in his rookie year despite not having the PB down. What was his reason to work more possibly his thinking.

We aren't force feeding him targets, even RZ ones until he can earn them. Low risk play for us, so if we can get long term gain with him getting a grasp on the PB then it's a massive win.

Just on the draft I'd love the Eagles to trade back out of their 1st from the Vikings for 2 later picks and just draft 2 Olinemen, teams always wanna trade for late 1sts and the value should be their as teams late in the 1st try and hit on skill positions a lot of the time

Thats coaching though.

He was targeted a decent amount in his rookie year despite not having the PB down. What was his reason to work more possibly his thinking.

We aren't force feeding him targets, even RZ ones until he can earn them. Low risk play for us, so if we can get long term gain with him getting a grasp on the PB then it's a massive win.
But seriously why the f would u call a play for agohlar in the RZ, I know doug loves to share it around to keep the O unpredictable but seriously, he couldn't catch s%#%. He's so trash would 100% rather Paul turner running better routes with better hands but worse athleticism 9times outta 10

Just on a play that I loved was the jet sweep (where huff switches sides and may or may not get the ball), I don't think the Bears could figure out when we Wernt and were running it and led so some good gains.

Also favourite play call of the game after rewarching was the screen pass that led to the TD, theirs not 1 other coach in the NFL who would have the stones to call that on 1st down

Just on the draft I'd love the Eagles to trade back out of their 1st from the Vikings for 2 later picks and just draft 2 Olinemen, teams always wanna trade for late 1sts and the value should be their as teams late in the 1st try and hit on skill positions a lot of the time

Unfortunately that pick seems it's going to be in the 20s at least. At most would get a 2nd and 4th or something

Unfortunately that pick seems it's going to be in the 20s at least. At most would get a 2nd and 4th or something
I'd take that if it came from a team in the top 10, the Browns will have 9million picks so maybe see if they would do it, hey they did it with johnny football so I wouldn't put it pay them

My other big gripe right now is why is Marcus smith playing ahead of means, if you take away smith being a former first rounder then theirs no way he plays before means, he's a beast

Some BG pr0n for us all

PleasedPeriodicHornbill-size_restricted.0.gif

That bend and turning his hips square to the QB. So good.

DecimalTautDassierat-size_restricted.0.gif

3rd and Long and he just drives star RG Kyle Long into Cutlers face

NippyGlitteringAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.0.gif

Pursuit and big hit on Langford. Opening play of the game.

DecisiveSatisfiedDuck-size_restricted.0.gif

Block shed on the RT and gets the TFL.

We've signed JaCorey Shepherd to the PS. I really like this move. He was the hottest name in our TC last year before injuring himself. Hopefully can get up to speed and challenge Brooks for slot CB

We also have CJ Smith who was loved this TC on the PS too. Wouldn't mind seeing him get a chance either.

They're making it difficult to keep a lid on things at the moment!

We knew the front defensive 7 were good - but that offensive line has been a massive, pleasant surprise, and Wentz looks fantastic so far.

In hindsight, the fact that Cleveland didn't rate Wentz probably should've tipped us off to the fact that he would be good :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back