Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Had to watch on delay & just finished...that wasn't stressful at all.

Anyway it all rests now with the Bears having to beat the Vikings next week in a game that doesn't matter to them...yeah nah, we cooked.

We didn’t get much help today. But the Bears are still alive for a bye, so I’m keeping hope alive.

I’m giving us a 30-35% chance.

Bolly

Senior List
Mar 8, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Philly Eagles, Liverpool, Raptors
C'mon Bears! I suppose the fact that their record is better is SOMETHING to get the hopes up. Totally agree with everybody that there's a sense of belief with Foles. Wentz is the future but obviously hasn't reached his potential due to coming off the ACL and more recently his back. Trying to keep a cap on things since our injury list runs longer than the Philly PD arrest stats on the night of SBLII. They should be wanting to blow out Washington just because and let's pray to St Nick that the windy city can provide the goods :)

Aug 3, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
the good thing is that the bears and rams games are on at the same time so they will not likely rest anybody. also its a divisional game so there is that extra motivation also.

that td bomb that foles put right on the money to nelson was probably the play of the season for this eagles team, the throw to jeffrey when clowney stuck his helmet into his chest showed real toughness, having the guts to step into that incoming collision. I wonder who will sign him next year? shurmer is my bet

the good thing is that the bears and rams games are on at the same time so they will not likely rest anybody. also its a divisional game so there is that extra motivation also.

that td bomb that foles put right on the money to nelson was probably the play of the season for this eagles team, the throw to jeffrey when clowney stuck his helmet into his chest showed real toughness, having the guts to step into that incoming collision. I wonder who will sign him next year? shurmer is my bet

I've got a feeling he wouldnt sign in the NFC East. See him getting choked up talking about his last game in Philly?

You'd think a team like the Broncos would make sense. Its hard to say until the draft plays out though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is crazy for someone we drafted as a 5'9" slot CB

Refreshing to have someone playing well on the outside

Textbook

Aug 3, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
This is crazy for someone we drafted as a 5'9" slot CB

Refreshing to have someone playing well on the outside

Textbook

stats like this are such garbage, they tell you nothing really. its clear that he was not following hopkins as he had a field day vs us. how was the coverage aligned? did he have safety help over the top or inside or none at all? matt bowen does a much better job of highlighting good secondary play.

stats like this are such garbage, they tell you nothing really. its clear that he was not following hopkins as he had a field day vs us. how was the coverage aligned? did he have safety help over the top or inside or none at all? matt bowen does a much better job of highlighting good secondary play.

They tell you he has barely given up catches, yards, tds. Which is a complete change to all our CBs this year who have literally been lit up by anyone and everyone. Even if he has safety help, it signifies a change in scheme at least giving help on the outside. Regardless, our D has been remarkably better in recent weeks compared to earlier in the season and we just went up against 2 of the best offences in the league.

Way to have a negative spin on a positive situation...

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
NBC Philly's John Clark reports DeSean Jackson "would really like" to play for the Eagles next season.

This comes after ESPN reported Jackson wants to move on from the Bucs. Jackson has a pending sale on his house in Tampa. With Golden Tate and Mike Wallace not expected to be re-signed, Jackson would give the Eagles an outside receiver to pair with Alshon Jeffery and allow Nelson Agholor to work exclusively in the slot. Jackson missed four games to injuries this year but didn't show much decline when on the field, leading the NFL with 18.9 YPR. The Eagles have one of the worst cap situations in the league, so Jackson would need to accept a team-friendly deal to return.

Source: John Clark on Twitter

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
NBC Philly's John Clark reports DeSean Jackson "would really like" to play for the Eagles next season.

This comes after ESPN reported Jackson wants to move on from the Bucs. Jackson has a pending sale on his house in Tampa. With Golden Tate and Mike Wallace not expected to be re-signed, Jackson would give the Eagles an outside receiver to pair with Alshon Jeffery and allow Nelson Agholor to work exclusively in the slot. Jackson missed four games to injuries this year but didn't show much decline when on the field, leading the NFL with 18.9 YPR. The Eagles have one of the worst cap situations in the league, so Jackson would need to accept a team-friendly deal to return.

Source: John Clark on Twitter

Wallace & Tate will most likely be gone so Jacko is putting his hand up early. Still a talent but while he may want to come back, not sure Eagles FO share the same enthusiasm.

Wallace & Tate will most likely be gone so Jacko is putting his hand up early. Still a talent but while he may want to come back, not sure Eagles FO share the same enthusiasm.

We should.

He's exactly what our offence is missing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back