Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Foles is fine by all accounts. Just bruising.

Good to hear though it looks like the early exit might have cost Nicky Boy a cool mill.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-foles-says-hes-dealing-with-soreness-in-ribs
Unfortunately for Foles, the injury prevented him from cashing in on a $1 million bonus he could have landed had he finished the game. Foles needed to play 33 percent of the snaps on the season to get the bonus for making the playoffs, per NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. He finished the regular season with 357 and he needed 361 -- four snaps shy of the mark.

Though surely the Eagles front office rounds up when it comes to Foles;)

Aug 3, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
They tell you he has barely given up catches, yards, tds. Which is a complete change to all our CBs this year who have literally been lit up by anyone and everyone. Even if he has safety help, it signifies a change in scheme at least giving help on the outside. Regardless, our D has been remarkably better in recent weeks compared to earlier in the season and we just went up against 2 of the best offences in the league.

Way to have a negative spin on a positive situation...

I agree with the result being great............playoffs!!!!!!!! bears and (if we win) then saints on the road

"Nick Foles was an journeyman NFL player - starter for the Eagles, traded, benched, twice released, and on the verge of retirement.

Carson Wentz was one of the most highly touted quarterback prospects of the 21st centry, with the Philadelphia Eagles giving up multiple highly-valued first and second round draft picks for the right to draft him.

But what if I told you - Nick Foles was 'The One' all along."

Can't wait for the 30 for 30 after BDN takes us to back to back rings :sunglasses:

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
upload_2018-12-31_4-24-14.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get in on the last day of the regular season.

First game against the best defense in the league at their place.

Score on our final drive of the game to take the lead.

Missed FG off both posts.

Been an Eagle fan since 1999, this is up there with our best victories.

Unbelievable resilience from this team.

HE’S GOT A STONKIN HUGE OLD FELLA!!!

Some of those throws and catches on our final drive were mind blowing.

Often I think people end up rooting for the story in sport, which gives me double the reason to hope we can keep going. This story over the last 6 weeks has been unbelievable.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back