Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit sad it didn't work out for Reagor. Was likeable enough and by all reports, worked hard.

Did we get anything for JJAW? I still won't ever understand Seattle moving for him. Had they not watched any tape?!

Howie traded him for Ugo Amadi then on traded Ugo & the Eagles 2024 7th for the Titans 2024 6th. Considering JJAW was about to be cut, it's not a bad piece of business.

Howie traded him for Ugo Amadi then on traded Ugo & the Eagles 2024 7th for the Titans 2024 6th. Considering JJAW was about to be cut, it's not a bad piece of business.
I was wondering what happened to Amadi. So basically Howie has taken 2 WR draft busts, that he was about to cut, and turned them in to a few late picks. Yeah I'd take that.

Niners were probably very keen to get him back on the practice squad. Howie with the snipe. Guess I can drop all my Kennedy Brooks stock in dynasty.

His one of those guys who just needs a fresh start at another club.

Shouldn't have cut him everywhere in dynasty mate, Eagles RB1 by the half way point of the season :p

Eagles OT Andre Dillard suffered a broken arm in Thursday's practice.​

More specifically, Dillard suffered a "nondisplaced fracture in his forearm." Ouch. NFL Network's Mike Garafolo nevertheless reports the "expectation is Dillard will be available for a majority of the season." The No. 22 overall pick of the 2019 Draft, Dillard had his fifth-year team option for 2023 declined last spring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles OT Andre Dillard suffered a broken arm in Thursday's practice.​

More specifically, Dillard suffered a "nondisplaced fracture in his forearm." Ouch. NFL Network's Mike Garafolo nevertheless reports the "expectation is Dillard will be available for a majority of the season." The No. 22 overall pick of the 2019 Draft, Dillard had his fifth-year team option for 2023 declined last spring.

Hate to say it but no great loss, has only improved marginally this offseason. If the league considered Dillard any good, there would have been a decent offer made for him by now.

Hate to say it but no great loss

Agree, thats why I didnt post it the offseason thread, didnt think it was news worthy enough for Chris25 being the critic of transactions I post that he is. ;)

I don't know whether it's the Hard Knocks crap or just the usual start of season nerves but the Lions are worrying me a touch. I know we should beat them but I've got this nagging feeling we'll make it harder for ourselves than we have to.
Don’t think the Lions will be pushovers at all for the whole season, let alone a home opener. I expect Eagles to win, but also expect it to be close

Remove this Banner Ad

Back