Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Hurts looking better at times as a passer but he cant keep running so much each game, there's no way he'll see out the season, someone will take one for their team & take his head off sooner or later.

& yeah Gannon's got some work to do, all that supposed talent on D & they still suck.

Good to see Hurts looking better at times as a passer but he cant keep running so much each game, there's no way he'll see out the season, someone will take one for their team & take his head off sooner or later.

& yeah Gannon's got some work to do, all that supposed talent on D & they still suck.
38 points was a good result but it was the same old problems I have with Hurts.

Doesn't pick up the blitz well at all and as you say, runs far too often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, the problem is this really didnt feel all that different- an unsustainable way to win and not on Jalen's arm.

I've got concerns about whether he's capable of driving the high powered offence we have- will he be able to share the ball around and get enough touches to Goddert and Smith as well as Brown, or is he just going to go Brown focussed until someone works out how to take that away and happy scramble?

The weapons are there, this shouldnt be a team winning on the quarterbacks legs.

Think we all have doubts but that line has to give him some time back there & they consistently allowed a free rusher all game.
Yep, that was really concerning. Not sure if it was the way the Lions were lining up (first time I'd really noticed two defenders lining up on top of each other) but the O Line certainly seemed confused on who they were picking up at times.

The first one in that video you posted is a perfect example of them just missing someone. I don't know where the * Mailata was looking but that was so clearly his man.

In part because he can't read blitzes
This absolutely does not help. He's shocking at it. Someone needs to get him to sit and watch a whole lot of film.

Just about perfect today. Vikes were awful but you can only play who's on the field.

Slay absolutely incredible.
was impressed with Sanders also, was running with control not just as fast as possible. Those o-line penalty's though

Yep penalties still a problem.

We've got a pretty easy start to the season though so hopefully we can iron them out nice and quickly before the bigger challenges come.
if we are legit we should be 6-0 at the bye (Washington, Jacksonville, Arizona, CowPukes)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back