Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the likelihood of it happening again? That's the argument lmao. It took 74 years to run for what we did today, so I'd bet that it doesn't happen again for a very long time lmao.

It's not an argument at all. It's spam posted inanity based upon not being able to understand the difference between probability and certainty.

You don't really believe your own argument, the proof is in the pudding: one hundred percent of your posts so far have been s**t, and yet you keep thinking the next one is the one to really swing it.

It's not an argument at all. It's spam posted inanity based upon not being able to understand the difference between probability and certainty.

You don't really believe your own argument, the proof is in the pudding: one hundred percent of your posts so far have been s**t, and yet you keep thinking the next one is the one to really swing it.
Yeah mate, I'm not leaning towards seriously believing that 13 wins won't win us the division because what you are suggesting is a "possibility" has happened once in the history of the league. It's a pretty poor basis to start from, and logic suggests it doesn't happen.

Probability in this case being 0.9% of the time, you're arguing semantics and starting from such a poor position it's hard to think you're actually serious.

That's not to mention you reckon the Cowboys of all teams are going to win 7 of 8 games lol

Sitting there trying to tell me that because nothing is ever a certainty then I must believe it's a possibility despite the evidence to suggest otherwise.

Lacerated kidney is less than ideal.
Unbelievably they are saying it's not season ending but needs to heal on its own. Google reckons about 6 weeks.

Probably depends on the size of the laceration I'd assume?
Yep. I remember Andrew Luck had a horrific experience with the same injury. He missed the last 7 games of his season but it took him 20 to recover due to complications. Indianapolis at the time said it would be 2-6 weeks for recovery. Hopefully CJ is the same but actually recovers in that time frame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back