Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Does it bother anyone else how much this stuff impacts how Wentz is perceived? He should have three game winning / tying touchdowns in half a season this year. Instead the narrative is that he can't get it done.

Exactly, the nuffies are out for blood with Wentz & he's had some ordinary passages but ffs he has no receivers.

Yeah not worried about 11. We know how good he is. Not much he can do other than out that ball where it needs to be. He had plenty of analytics ranking him high earlier in the season despite the drops. The media will come around again when he get someone who can catch.

Legit have we had a catch over 30 yards since Desean week 1?

Mar 13, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Bruins, Dodgers, Bulls, SEM Phoenix
Does it bother anyone else how much this stuff impacts how Wentz is perceived? He should have three game winning / tying touchdowns in half a season this year. Instead the narrative is that he can't get it done.
The narrative should be the exact opposite ... how has Wentz kept us in games when all our receivers are known non threats.

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Backs to the wall is often whats needed to get things rolling, suspect we wont see Johnson back for a while (apparently played on after suffering the head injury then had to be carted off, they'll be extra cautious one would think) so Dillard to RT will be interesting, really want Howard playing though.

Last edited:
Big V is a much better player when he can prepare. Never been great coming off the bench. Expect him to be much more solid

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Ward up from the practice squad probably signalling one if not both Agy & Jefferey will miss, splitting Agy's usual targeting up between Goedert & Sanders can't be a bad thing... Not sounding good for Howard either, expect we'll see a bit of Ajayi this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serenity_Now

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
It’s a combination of everything. Dropped catches at the start of the year, injuries, poor coaching and now Wentz simply isn’t playing well.

I didn’t expect for the Eagles to win these 2 games, but they were far more winnable than I thought they’d be. In the end it’s really all gonna come down to the game against Dallas.

Nah, I reckon Dallas might sneak a win today and effectively end our season.

The way that we're playing right now there's no reason to think that we can beat the Giants, Redskins or Dolphins. Seattle are not a good defence. We made them look like the 86 Bears.

This team wouldnt score against anyone

Well, why wouldnt they? I reckon I did too.

Can't wait to see our offences Groh-th this week.

Mar 13, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Bruins, Dodgers, Bulls, SEM Phoenix
I tell you what lose to Miami or NYG and it's curtains on this season and hopefully some coaches and Roseman potentially as well
I'm less concerned about Roseman and more about how long players are out injured for. Everything seems to be multiple weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back