Teams Philadelphia Eagles - The Gold Standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice picks or not, Howie really is a douche, old mate wasn't too impressed either.

Tom Donahue, senior director of player personnel. In an interview Howie said it was because of a player that got picked between 70 and 73 (DB, another DT). Would love to know Tom's side ;)
Someone commented Williams is a pure analytics pick so I'm guessing Tom is a bit more old school.
This is hilarious. 😂👍
That clip cut out a second or two early.

Watch Roseman's reaction to Donahue...

first 4 picks are all positions we needed to address, the rest are just value picks which I don't have a problem with.

P.S. I just made the mistake of looking at our dead cap hit for this season ..... $40mil :sleepy: which is almost 1/5th of put cap
Note that that hit is only after we restructured and extended a number of contracts - ensuring there is already a similar cap hit coming next year.
We really are in cap hell until 2023...

That clip cut out a second or two early.

Watch Roseman's reaction to Donahue...

It's so funny. 😂

Howie is such a nerd giving out fist bumps. I'd be like the salty old bloke too..."do I have to?" 😩

It's so funny. 😂

Howie is such a nerd giving out fist bumps. I'd be like the salty old bloke too..."do I have to?" 😩
Weird how Howie also knows exactly where the camera is before he even starts on his little fake run around.
Such a media leaker, so image conscious, and it will do him in in the end.
Manipulative little jerk.

FWIW, the dispute was because the Iggles traded back 3 spots and took Milton W, instead of the better player who was there at their original pick.
Who then went to (of course) a division rival.

But hey, we have an extra 8th round pick in 2065 thanks to Howie...

Note that that hit is only after we restructured and extended a number of contracts - ensuring there is already a similar cap hit coming next year.
We really are in cap hell until 2023...
I don't think so. I think we eat all of Wentz/Jeffrey/DJax this season

I don't think so. I think we eat all of Wentz/Jeffrey/DJax this season
Nope, Graham, Kelce, Lane, Fletch and Slay all restructured in ways that smash us next season, especially JK and Lane.

Found this post on an Eagles site - Stingley is looking every part a future NFL talent - our boy took him to school that day.

Derek Stingley, Jr. is #24 covering Smith #6. Here's his recent draft profile, assuming he comes out next year.

A snip: As elite of a cornerback prospect that you will ever find, Stingley Jr. will contend for being the best overall player in the class regardless of positional value. The highest-rated cornerback recruit in the history of 247 Sports, Stingley Jr. has been heralded as a generational talent for some time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm think more Scott at 3 and bump the other 2 down. With his play making ability you need to find ways to work him in to the game (but he isn''t a workhorse so I can't put him higher than 3)

Thinking with the addition of Johnson, there's a fair chance that Howard doesnt make the team.

E1I5QA_WYAIbHis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back