Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 31, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Liverpool, Phoenix Suns
It's only preseason but I've seen quite a bit to like so far

Ty Jerome is definitely better than I thought he'd be. It's still early days but I'm liking his game. He'll probably only get limited minutes this year behind Rubio and Tyler Johnson though.

Look2Me4Guidance

Destination Club Supporter
Sep 10, 2007
On the punt
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
It's only preseason but I've seen quite a bit to like so far

Ty Jerome is definitely better than I thought he'd be. It's still early days but I'm liking his game. He'll probably only get limited minutes this year behind Rubio and Tyler Johnson though.
Given he’s my new avatar he’ll be hopeless 😂😂😂. Agreed he looks like mini Steve Nash.

Cam Johnson is a flame thrower and have been impressed with Kaminsky.

I doubt it will happen but would love for us to start Mikal Bridges at the 3. His D is wonderful. Regardless I think he and Oubre are on the floor at closing time.

We actually look like a proper basketball team and we all seem fit and healthy. That is a far cry from where we were a year ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gigantic

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 31, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Good while it lasted.

Ayton out for 25 games for testing positive to diuretic. Yikes! (That does seem like a light penalty though)
25 game ban for a diuretic seems harsh. It'd be light if there was conclusive evidence or even some evidence to suggest that he was taking PEDs as well.

Gigantic

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 31, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
What a love about Oubre is that he's a scorer and looks like he'll average 20PPG without needing 15+ shots a game

And he defends!

Top Bottom