Look2Me4Guidance

Destination Club Supporter
Sep 10, 2007
On the punt
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
On a huge roll, with Jazz dropping a couple we are right on their heel for the #1 seed.

I think a top four seed should be the goal from here out
Playing really confidently.

If you look at the 11 losses, only two were blowouts, the rest of them we had a chance to win.

Hopefully we stay healthy and don’t lose any momentum during the break.

I feel like we can beat anyone at the moment

Gigantic

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Liverpool, Phoenix Suns
Our bench unit has been huge this season. You have guys like Payne, Saric and Nader capable of stepping up on any given night.

It's a shame even Galloway right now can't get a game, just goes to show our depth.

apollo_creed

Hall of Famer
Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham
This thread title is epic. So cool that it’s still named something completely obscure after all these years. (And doesn’t really make sense)

Itsmyshow

Apr 3, 2007
At work
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Hobart Hurricanes
Make or break game today. With AD out and CP3 looking a bit better, this is a huge opportunity.

Lose and I think we’re done.
We definitely have more to lose in the contest, but it's never done until the series is finished. AD trying to get through warm-ups, but looks cooked, so unlikely to play. KCP back is a positive for them, but the talk is that they will try to go small ball with AD out and use Bron at the 5 to try and get DA in foul trouble. Fact is, we just have to push the tempo again, we are a completely different team. Game 2 and 3 we let them dictate the pace of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad