Phoenix Suns Thread - Like a sunrise

Remove this Banner Ad

The team is coming along nicely.

Knight/Okobo/Harrison
Booker/Bridges/Daniels
Jackson/Warren/Reed
Ariza/Bender/Chriss
Ayton/Holmes/Chandler
Pretty encouraging to think that we’d potentially have Harrison,Bridges, Warren,Bender/Chriss and Holmes as a bench rotation lineup. That’s almost a starting lineup for us last year

Ayton looked great today. Scored 24 points effortlessly.

Josh Jackson also looked really good as a playmaker. At this stage I could nearly have him as starting PG.

Bender was terrible. Man what a bust.

Booker already shooting with right hand... only like 3 weeks into a scheduled 6-8 weeks on the sidelines.

Looking good for opening night!

We’re on ESPN today in case anyone didn’t know.

Decent comparison, especially offensively. Will be interesting to see how his game evolves though, both him and Booker like they could be #1 options.
Booker coming in will just create more space for Ayton and driving lanes for Josh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't watch either pre-season games but from the limited footage available from highlights, he looks like he does alright face up shooting from 12-15 ft away

I'll try contain my excitement until we've got a large enough sample size to really judge his shooting
It’s good. I’m telling you. I’ve watched both games.

He’ll get 15 points a night without anything having to be run for him.

Yes boys!

That spacing is like night and day compared to previous offensive setups.

Ayton looks as measured as a 5th season pro.

Not to get carried away but that was exciting to watch.

Yes boys!

That spacing is like night and day compared to previous offensive setups.

Ayton looks as measured as a 5th season pro.

Not to get carried away but that was exciting to watch.
Didn't have a chance to watch it today, but does it look like we've got a more well rounded team with a quality centre and some veteran mid size players?

Is Bridges going to struggle to get game time this season now that we've got a few decent mid sized guys?

Is Bridges going to struggle to get game time this season now that we've got a few decent mid sized guys?
Early doors yes.

Would be excited, You have Jackson who looks like he's working out his NBA game, Booker and Ayton are bankable plus surrounded them with some good vets.

Would love for us to go for a Kemba Walker type. Put us right into playoff contention I think

Remove this Banner Ad

Back