Phoenix Suns Thread - Like a sunrise

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving the defence and the depth we've got going this year.

Mikal Bridges really coming into his own and Cam Johnson looks on track too.

I just wish we had a better back up C than Jones.
Saric and Kaminsky will get minutes before Jones you think. I haven’t seen much to get excited about from Jones at all.
Jalen Smith should roll into the backup 5 spot when Saric comes back.
Stix was really good when he came in. Imagine your 6’10 rookie scoring his first points with a fadeaway!
Didn't watch. Was CP directing traffic? Only 5 assists.
He only played 27 mins. To be fair he had some nice passes where guys missed a shot, including a lob to Jones which unfortunately went in so Jones was called for basket interference. He was constantly talking out there and had a huge steal in the 4th. He’s like a pseudo coach out there. Can’t imagine the last time we won a guy against a playoff team when we had 19 turnovers!

Was good to see the bench stand up with Paul and Ayton struggling and Booker being very sloppy.

Bridges could be a MIP candidate, just an all around good player.
I'm liking the direction of the team. The bench has a bit of character this year with Payne, Carter, Galloway, Johnson, Saric/Crowder.

Agree on Bridges - played a phenomenal defensive game against Doncic and was quite easily our best offensive contributor as well. He has found some consistency in his 3 point shot which is very good to see.

ball movement is the best it’s been since the ssol days. Paul is a real point guard, makes us 1000 times better

Bridges. Can’t say enough good things about him
Deep team now. The second unit has a real punch. Cam Payne has been so good. Has shown me up for sure!

Bridges and Johnson have my heart now
Cam’s evolution in now being able to take it from the perimeter and finish at the rim is fantastic. Both of them shooting with zero hesitation. You love to see it

Cam’s evolution in now being able to take it from the perimeter and finish at the rim is fantastic. Both of them shooting with zero hesitation. You love to see it
That's been the biggest surprise for me. For a 3&D player, that usually doesn't come after an off-season but Cam's has come along in leaps and bounds.

Wow what a start to the season. Playing so good and its good to see that we are 5-1. We have massive game against Clippers coming up. Lets beat them and then people will take notice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone catch the game today? Two big performances from DA in a row.

Good to see Book back to shooting form.

Liked that Nader got his first minutes but don’t like Galloway not playing. On nights when we’re not knocking down 3’s, we need him in.

Anyone catch the game today? Two big performances from DA in a row.

Good to see Book back to shooting form.

Liked that Nader got his first minutes but don’t like Galloway not playing. On nights when we’re not knocking down 3’s, we need him in.
The past week or so has been really bad overall, the Rockets are a #1 pick contender not that excited to beat them.

TheWizards loss was a disaster, and the loss to Memphis was Booker at his worst.

will look to see a few good games in a row before my expectations rise again.

The past week or so has been really bad overall, the Rockets are a #1 pick contender not that excited to beat them.

TheWizards loss was a disaster, and the loss to Memphis was Booker at his worst.

will look to see a few good games in a row before my expectations rise again.
Outside of the Wizards game, we’ve had a chance to win every game even when we haven’t played well.

We play Denver twice in two days both at home, so that will tell us a bit.

I'd like to see Booker work on turning it over less - maybe less point book

I think he's still playing hero ball a bit too much. He should be trusting the team now with that's around him now.
He gets blitzed most possessions so it’s hard for him at times, especially when he leaves his feet to pass, which he needs to do less of.

I think also it’s compounded at times by Paul picking up his dribble too early, meaning someone else needs to make the play.

The offensive fouls are a bit hit and miss though. He gets some rough calls at times.

At the moment he’s averaging 4.1 assists to 4.1 turnovers a game. You’re right, it needs to improve.

Paul has turned over a bit of late as well.

Some of it will be helped with Monty tweaking his rotations and guys getting familiar.

1-5 since starting 7-3

4 games coming up against WC playoff contenders too

Need to pull their fingers out or else they’ll miss the playoffs again
Missing some bodies isn’t helping.

They are so hot and cold in games. Causes such big swings.

In lots of bother at the moment.

Can’t understand why Galloway can’t get minutes when no one is making a shot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back