Phoenix Suns Thread - Like a sunrise

Remove this Banner Ad

On a huge roll, with Jazz dropping a couple we are right on their heel for the #1 seed.

I think a top four seed should be the goal from here out
Playing really confidently.

If you look at the 11 losses, only two were blowouts, the rest of them we had a chance to win.

Hopefully we stay healthy and don’t lose any momentum during the break.

I feel like we can beat anyone at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make or break game today. With AD out and CP3 looking a bit better, this is a huge opportunity.

Lose and I think we’re done.

We definitely have more to lose in the contest, but it's never done until the series is finished. AD trying to get through warm-ups, but looks cooked, so unlikely to play. KCP back is a positive for them, but the talk is that they will try to go small ball with AD out and use Bron at the 5 to try and get DA in foul trouble. Fact is, we just have to push the tempo again, we are a completely different team. Game 2 and 3 we let them dictate the pace of the game.

Wow what a dominant performance.

Booker was insane.

Hope CP3 is ok
Have to think he’ll be hindered in Game 6.

Absolute best case scenario would be to somehow win Game 6 and Portland forces Game 7 to give him some rest.

However as Suns fans we know we rarely get such things!

That first half in particular was such an exciting half of basketball to watch
They’ve upped their pace which has allowed them to function well without Paul being healthy. We look wonderful when we force turnovers or rebound and go.

They’ve upped their pace which has allowed them to function well without Paul being healthy. We look wonderful when we force turnovers or rebound and go.

That's the key, when we play with pace, they can't stop us. CP3 or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back