Phoenix Suns Thread - Like a sunrise

Remove this Banner Ad

Slow start to the season, but was great to see us get back to some "Suns basketball" in quarters 2 and 3 against Cleveland.

Not sure if anyone else saw it, but I believe that Monty pulled some structures he was testing out during those quarters, might've started to worry about another dropped game. Did revert to some of those plays in the last though when the game was tucked away.

Big week for us with 4 games all at home, we should pocket at least 3. Although I would be a little disappointed if it wasn't 4.
I don’t look too far ahead at schedules and games we should win. Just need to focus on the game to game stuff. Our 3 point shooting is horrible right now so that needs to lift and quickly.

Booker finding his rhythm today. Frank has been great too
Frank has been tremendous. Rolling well to the basket and locating shooters when he can’t finish. Everything rolls when he’s in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to play well and we keep getting the Wins.Its a long season so to be getting Ws in the bank is good.

Some good tests in the next 4 games.
Absolutely. I’m loving how we’re doing it by committee at the moment. Different guys are stepping up each night. If we can split the set between the Knicks and Nets I’ll be happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back