boxy99

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
bayside
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
What do you guys think of our starting lineup? I wonder how long untill knight will want out i cant see him liking being 6th man

What do you guys think of our starting lineup? I wonder how long untill knight will want out i cant see him liking being 6th man
I hope Warren takes his chance with Tucker out.

Could be right about Knight. Time will tell.
I think it's decent. Our bench with Len, Chriss, Knight and Barbosa will have a spark.

boxy99

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
bayside
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
I hope Warren takes his chance with Tucker out.

Could be right about Knight. Time will tell.
I think it's decent. Our bench with Len, Chriss, Knight and Barbosa will have a spark.
Im a fan of it. So glad they went with booker which i guess they always were.

Looking forward to chriss and bender getting more minutes in the next few pre-season games. Chriss early on looks well ahead of bender.

I hope Knight will warm to the role and even contend for sixth man of the year.

He definitely should be feeling the pressure though. Ulis looks he could get some consistent minutes this year. We've also got Barbosa who will probably also threaten to take quite a bit of playing time off him.

boxy99

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
bayside
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Booker and Chriss very solid today.

Rumours that Suns looking to trade Knight. Not surprising
Yeah chriss has surprised me how quick hes devoloping. Bender is a long way off offensively.

Were did you here the rumors? id like to keep him, hes still going to get the same amount of minutes as 6th man as he would starting. I actully think he could kill it in the roll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Booker and Chriss very solid today.

Rumours that Suns looking to trade Knight. Not surprising

Knight is THE perfect microwave off the bench.

If he's prepared to be first of the bench a-la Ryan Anderson with the Pelicans, he could win Sixth Man.

Booker is still only 19. How good is he going to end up?

boxy99

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
bayside
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Knight is THE perfect microwave off the bench.

If he's prepared to be first of the bench a-la Ryan Anderson with the Pelicans, he could win Sixth Man.

Booker is still only 19. How good is he going to end up?
Booker ceiling is massive to be 19 and doing what his doing is crazy. This year will be massive for his development as teams defense will target shutting booker down. He has the shot and the skill set to break through what the d gives him

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Booker ceiling is massive to be 19 and doing what his doing is crazy. This year will be massive for his development as teams defense will target shutting booker down. He has the shot and the skill set to break through what the d gives him

Probably has the best looking jump shot in the league too

Down by 30 at one stage, the Suns storm back to beat the Jazz with this final play

You might say it was a Good Win. #yeahidid

boxy99

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
bayside
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Down by 30 at one stage, the Suns storm back to beat the Jazz with this final play

You might say it was a Good Win. #yeahidid
I only saw the first and boy did we stink that up. Len really stunk it up in the first. Did you catch the game

I only saw the first and boy did we stink that up. Len really stunk it up in the first. Did you catch the game
I didn't mate. Only box scores and highlights. Good to see them stick it out after a shocking start

james Dean

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 18, 2006
Otherside of the Tracks
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
PHX, NUFC, Pats
Len is really concerning. I would have hoped he would have developed on his fundamentals by now but he still is awful in the post and a below average defender.. Looking more and more like a bust everyday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back