Phoenix Suns Thread - Like a sunrise

Remove this Banner Ad

Big games on the boards for Len and Chandler.

Brandon Knight -25 in 23 mins. Deary me.

Great to see some plays executed down the stretch unlike the Hornacek dribble and shoot.

Fell asleep at half time as it was 4am over here but wish I had stayed up, but I wasn't sure how much more I could watch of Brandon Knight. That's 2 OT wins to start the season, good to see we have players who can deliver in clutch time.

Shame Bender didn't see any playing time yet again.

Highlights from Booker's career night

Fell asleep at half time as it was 4am over here but wish I had stayed up, but I wasn't sure how much more I could watch of Brandon Knight. That's 2 OT wins to start the season, good to see we have players who can deliver in clutch time.

Shame Bender didn't see any playing time yet again.

Highlights from Booker's career night

I suggest we all change our signatures to "this kid is wet, real wet. Splash city

I get why we might be managing Bender's development by being very selective with his playing time (or there lack of) given he is still very, very raw and still needs to learn a lot about the game, but I have no idea why Ulis is not being given opportunity. I'm sure over the course of the season they'll be eased into it but from what Ulis has shown so far he seems like he is fairly capable of playing somewhat of a role in the second unit. I mean, he couldn't possibly be worse at playing the point guard position than Knight does.

Chriss with his first start. Bender with a solid game off the bench. Unlucky we didn't get the win.

Hopefully get to see Bender feature again tonight since it's a back to back.
We were right in it. Unfortunately gave up an offensive rebound off a McCollum missed FT and that was it.

Bender played well in his minutes. Big block on Lillard late.

To be honest I am liking what I'm seeing from Len right now. Not just the numbers but is playing slower and more calmly. Not swiping at everything on d or taking wild hook shots without controlling the dribble :mad:.

And yes, surely knight and chandler will have some takers later in the year. Playoff teams will come for the big fella for sure.

Good to see Len starting to get things going.

I'd like to see Knight traded. I think Chandler's stock would have risen given his start to the season, but only willing to let go of him for the right price. His contract should be attractive to some teams.

So apparently Chandler has told Earl Watson and the front office that he would rather stay than be traded. I'm happy to have him stick around.

Last edited:
Good effort today. Came up short but great to see Chriss and Bender have impact.

On the downside we've given up 255 points in 2 nights

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey lads. Anybody know what the view would be like first row behind the scorers' bench (row1 sec 102). Looking at going to GSW Phoenix game on April 5th. Would view be obstructed by bench and people walking in front etc?

Thanks in advance

Hey lads. Anybody know what the view would be like first row behind the scorers' bench (row1 sec 102). Looking at going to GSW Phoenix game on April 5th. Would view be obstructed by bench and people walking in front etc?

Thanks in advance
Shouldn't have too much of a problem mate

I'm more impressed with the lads' ability to lose to Dallas. That was a big game, one we needed to get the result in and we did.

Keep up the good fight boys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back