Phone abortions with no face-to-face doctor consultation are now available

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 21, 2002
Hawaii
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Looks like the silly Right to Lifers have now totally lost the battle.

Service looks good with low cost and rural availability. Look forward to Corey Bernardi's thoughts.

Australian women will now be able to access medical abortions without visiting a doctor or pharmacist, with the launch of a new telephone service that advocates say could dramatically improve access to pregnancy termination.

The Tabbot Foundation will assess women over the phone and then post them the medications they need, with the only in-person consultations being for ultrasounds and blood tests at local clinics.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/telephone...or-consult-now-available-20150924-gju9a2.html

No for forcing these sorts of actions, not being able to keep their inbred, dark ages dogma to themselves and leave normal people to lead their own lives free from the idiocy of their cults backward mentality.

Abortion by phone? How does that work - insert the phone, it short-circuits then explodes? Isn't that kind of rough on the mother?
Especially if Telstra are providing the service - you have to be on hold for 3 hours first

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Abortion by phone? How does that work - insert the phone, it short-circuits then explodes? Isn't that kind of rough on the mother?
New feature of the 6s.

I think that's why there's an ad at the bottom about "iPhone Screen Repairs".

Why does a pill for abortion need to be regulated at all?
To stop Gina Rinehart trying to take them post-birth?

Too harsh?

But in answer to your question, which probably isn't quite what you're getting at: regulating drugs is a really good idea. It means we have a fairly good chance of knowing what they'll do, and that the ones given out match standards and symptoms.

To stop Gina Rinehart trying to take them post-birth?

Too harsh?

But in answer to your question, which probably isn't quite what you're getting at: regulating drugs is a really good idea. It means we have a fairly good chance of knowing what they'll do, and that the ones given out match standards and symptoms.
Good point, I should have been more specific that I was thinking of a situation where a pregnant women wanted to end the pregnancy in case god didn't decide to abort the life himself as almost half are, I think she should get hurdle-less access but I guess she does once her condition is confirmed.

Chuffed this advocate of violence and flouter of Australian law is to be sent packing.

http://ab.co/1LVTdR4
What risk would he pose to the community? That is a load of bs. While I don't agree with his calls to execute physicians for carrying out abortions, I do agree that it is murder. Those that don't repent for their actions in carrying out abortions will have to answer for their actions before having the chance of being granted eternal salvation!

What risk would he pose to the community? That is a load of bs. While I don't agree with his calls to execute physicians for carrying out abortions, I do agree that it is murder. Those that don't repent for their actions in carrying out abortions will have to answer for their actions before having the chance of being granted eternal salvation!

Spare me the religious rhetoric.

In his book Their Blood Cries Out, Newman wrote:

In addition to our personal guilt in abortion, the United States government has abrogated its responsibility to properly deal with the blood-guilty. This responsibility rightly involves executing convicted murderers, including abortionists, for their crimes in order to expunge bloodguilt from the land and people.

We don't want this religious zealot and hate-speak nutter causing trouble here.

Yes but how many virgin brides can I get? Other mob offering 73, what's your counter offer?

Yes but how many virgin brides can I get? Other mob offering 73, what's your counter offer?
Lebbo73 will back me up here. All you need to know is that there are no virgins in Toowoomba but if it floats ya boat the Maronite girls give knob jobs at Picnic Point after dark. All other Christian girls on the Downs head west to Dalby and if they get lucky the boys they are with will bypass the sheep at the Jondaryn Woodshed.

Chuffed this advocate of violence and flouter of Australian law is to be sent packing.

I'm a little bit uncomfortable about the initial decision to reject his visa, to be honest...

I reckon we're strong enough to weather any storm a shitbag degenerate like him could whip up. You've gotta cop the bad with good when it comes to freedom of expression (insofar as it exists in Oz), and as far as I know he wasn't inciting violence in Australia...happy to be corrected on this.

Anyways, it means nowt coz he knew he had no visa and came regardless, so seeya knackers....

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back