Remove this Banner Ad

ibd77

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ok.

During the smartphone era, I owned the following phones including iPhone 4, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S7, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G, iPhone 6 (work phone) & now Galaxy S20 FE 5G (1 week old).

Tried Xiaomi based on performance vs price, even bought my partner an POCO Phone F1 but now reverted back to Samsung products after some concerns with the lack of updates and security. Nothing wrong with the hardware though.

Found the Galaxy S20 FE 5G one of the best bang for buck phones going around with excellent performance and features for around $700.00 with other comparable phones well over the $1k mark.

Pickitt

DM
Apr 30, 2021
-50.612178, 165.970285
AFL Club
Melbourne
Ok.

During the smartphone era, I owned the following phones including iPhone 4, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S7, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G, iPhone 6 (work phone) & now Galaxy S20 FE 5G (1 week old).

Tried Xiaomi based on performance vs price, even bought my partner a POCO Phone F1 but now reverted back to Samsung products after some concerns with the lack of updates and security. Nothing wrong with the hardware though.

Found the Galaxy S20 FE of the best bang for buck phones going around with excellent performance and features for around $700.00 with other comparable phones well over the $1k mark.
About a week after that post I got an S21, got any tips for Samsung phones?

Also, how is the FE? I got my S21 for 850 on black Friday, and I didn't realize how drastic the screen difference was between all the models, if I knew i would have gone with the Ultra or +, how is the FE compared to them in terms of features?

POCO released a really good budget smartphone this year I'm pretty sure right?

ibd77

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
About a week after that post I got an S21, got any tips for Samsung phones?

Also, how is the FE? I got my S21 for 850 on black Friday, and I didn't realize how drastic the screen difference was between all the models, if I knew i would have gone with the Ultra or +, how is the FE compared to them in terms of features?

POCO released a really good budget smartphone this year I'm pretty sure right?

Reviewing specs of S20FE vs S21FE. there is bugger all in it other than the appearance.

I capped my budget at $700 which left me with S20FE5G vs A525G with the S20 being a better product.

My advice with Samsung is strip away their burned in apps and use all Google apps for crossover integration with other devices.

CaptchaProofBot

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
dunno where to post so gonna piggyback in here...
i still own my 1st and only car that I paid for when I started working contracting...a Paseo 93...o_O, still happy mind you.

Now these HUD thingie, are they just a fad or are they really really helpful or even distracting ? (like a GPS superseded the trusty Melway)