Photo scandal - we're next

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mick Gatto might feel compelled to step in here now that Carlton players are possibly about to be "exposed".

If he can resolve neighbourly disputes regarding fencing then surely he can diffuse an irritating situation regarding some nudey photos.

Why is that :confused:

Gatto is a filth supporter ..........

Move on !!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know if you guys know this or if it has already been posted (couldn't be bothered reading through the whole thread) but Murphy and Judd went on a trip to Miami together at the end of the 2009 season. Food for thought.

No he's a prick if he did it when she was still dating Lee.

Andy's a passionate Blue, that'd be like dogging on a mate.

You are weird ...i guess players need to ask any potential sex partners if they are in any form of relationship with a Carlton supporter before they go ahead and do the deed .

The stupidity of some on here amazes me.

You are weird ...i guess players need to ask any potential sex partners if they are in any form of relationship with a Carlton supporter before they go ahead and do the deed .

The stupidity of some on here amazes me.

I think the main problem is Andy Lee is pretty close with a lot of the carlton players and probably knows Hammer relatively well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have nowseen the Saints photos. We can confirm:

-there are Gay players In the AFL (nothing wrong with that)
-Riewoldt looks like he's on another planet. Probably just really drunk
-Dal Santo would be VERY embarrassed about that "little" photo leaking. Poor dude

Where DO you get these pics from Quazza? Must have some good contacts??....

Yep, his name is Google.

Photos are everywhere to be found if you really want to see the boys in all their glory.
The funny thing is that Zac Dawson actually looks the silliest in the whole mix.
Reminded me of the look of a "best man" I once knew who got just that little too carried away at a bucks night many years back.
Let me just say that his act could well have had him marry the groom, the following week.
Embarrassing on a grand scale. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back