Photo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A couple of the moderators suggested I start a photo thread in here for people to post any photos they like..so here it is...and I'll start it off with one
-:)

L1010316.jpg

looking forward to yours.
JAB

Last edited:

Best thread going JaB. Good idea.

Funny how you can love a photo for a while and then completely turn yourself off it, for no reason at all. What seemed right yesterday seems like crap today :)

Glad you like the thread idea Harker...
yes it is one of the reasons I've been a reluctant printer of my stuff - like for ever....
I've been going through 20 years worth of film and slides and digital and sorting it all out ....and building my own website as a project since I cant play golf for a while...and the surf is total shyte atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad you like the thread idea Harker...
yes it is one of the reasons I've been a reluctant printer of my stuff - like for ever....
I've been going through 20 years worth of film and slides and digital and sorting it all out ....and building my own website as a project since I cant play golf for a while...and the surf is total shyte atm.

I still have photos of Yosemite and Death Valley on my walls.......and they were taken 25 years ago. :)

Good thread and look forward to seeing more of your work. They look very interesting. Good on you.

I still have photos of Yosemite and Death Valley on my walls.......and they were taken 25 years ago. :)

Good thread and look forward to seeing more of your work. They look very interesting. Good on you.

Post whatever you like Harks - would be interested to see the landscapes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back