Photo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I told you that you had the best thread going JustaBattler :)

It makes for somewhat of an opportunistic, albeit under not so desirable circumstances, to enjoy going out and shooting again.
Credit to all that have come on board and keep them coming.

I've gone into football thread self-isolation and once you start it's hard to get back into things. This and the music thread will do....

A touching moment .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I seem to be stuck seeing the world through the perspective of the virus and its implications these days- the pic above is a play on 'beach culture' eg Bondi closure and social distancing the hug...but I guess I could have posted something more literal like this which probably suits as a follow on to HARKER 's beautiful bridal shot.

MiltonChurch.jpg

I seem to be stuck seeing the world through the perspective of the virus and its implications these days- the pic above is a play on 'beach culture' eg Bondi closure and social distancing the hug...but I guess I could have posted something more literal like this which probably suits as a follow on to HARKER 's beautiful bridal shot.

View attachment 847374

I dropped that bridal shot in for a reason and for some of the people I really feel for right now;
Young couples that launched themselves into a new life only a few months ago with a soon-to-be child to enter this world.

That bride looks somewhat reluctant and one can understand that a new life isn't something that may be on the cards for many. Heart-breaking.

140731bupaMosman_0542.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A friend just sent me this from downtown Syd.

1586392334399.png

I love the contrast between the busy man in a hurry and the quiet deserted streets.

The leg in the air, the floating tie and the whole angle of man and bag captures the movement so well IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back