Games & Recreation Photography: Who's into it what Camera and Lens do you have and show us some of pictures thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Couple of shots from my recent trip to Canada and America!

First time I've picked up a camera before, think it helped having some amazing sights! :D
Your photos are absolutely fabulous! This one is amazing. You should take part in the Photo Contest - Architectural Photography VIPA 2016: https://www.voubs.com/contests/architectural-photography-vipa-2016/261 There are free participation and big award €6000. But when I compare my photos with yours, I doubt. I suppose you're professional photographer.

Last edited:

Bhoys Dont Cry

You work for us
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtic FC, Milwaukee Bucks
AFL Club
Sydney
It's almost certainly on the camera sensor.

You need something like this to clean it - http://www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au/prod3448.htm

But read up on the net before cleaning the sensor. You can **** the camera completely if you're not careful. It's all basic stuff once you know it but some people might not realise how sensitive the sensor and the regions around it can be.
Completely agree with you man.. screw up sensor and throw camera away... it's f**ked up... use this
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...how-us-some-of-pictures-thread.536885/page-21

Dignan

All Australian
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
76ers
So this thread hasn't got much love for a while, but I'll throw this question up anyway.

Looking to get into a bit of photography. I'm after an entry level kinda camera so nothing too crazy, but still something worthwhile.

It's a little old, but was looking at the Fuji XE-1 with an 18-55 lens. A bit over $700 in a bundle, which is about my price range.

Any particular reason I shouldn't buy this model? Is there something out there around the same price range that I should be looking at?

Any advice appreciated.

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
So this thread hasn't got much love for a while, but I'll throw this question up anyway.

Looking to get into a bit of photography. I'm after an entry level kinda camera so nothing too crazy, but still something worthwhile.

It's a little old, but was looking at the Fuji XE-1 with an 18-55 lens. A bit over $700 in a bundle, which is about my price range.

Any particular reason I shouldn't buy this model? Is there something out there around the same price range that I should be looking at?

Any advice appreciated.
Check out www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au

I got mine from there and thought I had a pretty good deal, albeit a few years ago.

iDon

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Essendon

Any advice appreciated.
Jump on to whirlpool forums. They have a whole subsection devoted to cameras. Give out pretty good advice and will answer any questions you have.

vanders

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hornets
Just bought myself a Canon 700D to play around with. Is anyone able to recommend a good free photo editing app for a beginner? The one that came with the camera is a bit ancient

Mancey

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Donnybrook FC, Steelers
You can still get cs2 for free. Its no longer supported so adobe provide the download for free for people who "already own a licence"

But they provide a key so it works for anyone

Doesn't have the bells and whistles of new versions but its got most stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom