Games & Recreation Photography: Who's into it what Camera and Lens do you have and show us some of pictures thread

The_Todd07

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man Utd Red Sox Cardinals 76ers
Got myself a 40mm macro lens to go with my Nikon D5100 and have had a short play around with it.

E-DSC_0372.jpg
E-DSC_0398.jpg
E-DSC_0400.jpg

I've also tried my hand at water drop photography.
First tried to do everything manually and you'd time it right maybe 1 in 10 and if you were lucky it might be in focus.
Then I got myself a Pluto trigger and the water drop valve to got with it and holy crap what a difference it made.
Once you get it dialled in you get the splash in shot and in focus nearly every time. Then you just get to experiment with back drop colours, coloured gels on the flash, food dye in the water and even dropping milk in stead of water.
Highly addictive once you start taking even half decent shots

DSC_0849-2.jpg
E-DSC_0062.jpg

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Got myself a 40mm macro lens to go with my Nikon D5100 and have had a short play around with it.

View attachment 1057247View attachment 1057248View attachment 1057249

I've also tried my hand at water drop photography.
First tried to do everything manually and you'd time it right maybe 1 in 10 and if you were lucky it might be in focus.
Then I got myself a Pluto trigger and the water drop valve to got with it and holy crap what a difference it made.
Once you get it dialled in you get the splash in shot and in focus nearly every time. Then you just get to experiment with back drop colours, coloured gels on the flash, food dye in the water and even dropping milk in stead of water.
Highly addictive once you start taking even half decent shots

View attachment 1057254View attachment 1057255
They are awesome!! Love the last 2 especially

Remove this Banner Ad