Games & Recreation Photography: Who's into it what Camera and Lens do you have and show us some of pictures thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a Nikon D5600 with an 18-55mm lens and a 70-300mm lens I bought new for $1200 during the pandemic but have literally only used it twice.
I used to do film photography with my own darkroom but I've lost the passion now.
Will give a good price if interested, I'm in Melbourne.
I’ve got a big zoom lens too that I convinced my wife I needed and have probably used half a dozen times.

What have you got out of curiosity?

Nikon D5300 which along with a stuffed LCD is probably not worth more than a bag of chips.

Have a few lenses though.

Shot these with my Fujifilm X100V

YoUU8lK.jpg

HXYfRCz.jpg

padipbr.jpg

I'm just a stock mobile phone photographer at the moment (complete amateur), and am thinking of buying an entry level camera (but unsure if it's actually an improvement on the modern day smart phones).

Anyway, for personal use/ some gifts for others, I want to print and frame with reasonable image quality some of my shots from the smart phone.

Has anyone done this before? Is it reasonable to expect that you can print from your smart phone to a reasonable quality (e.g. frame and hang in my living room so it looks semi professional)?

A couple of random examples below (not necessarily those specific shots but that sort of thing):

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Last edited:
I'm just a stock mobile phone photographer at the moment (complete amateur), and am thinking of buying an entry level camera (but unsure if it's actually an improvement on the modern day smart phones).

Anyway, for personal use/ some gifts for others, I want to print and frame with reasonable image quality some of my shots from the smart phone.

Has anyone done this before? Is it reasonable to expect that you can print from your smart phone to a reasonable quality (e.g. frame and hang in my living room so it looks semi professional)?

A couple of random examples below (not necessarily those specific shots but that sort of thing):

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Where were the coastal ones taken please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back