Photos of Players Wearing Unfamiliar Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

mahoneyj.jpg

mar-2000-josh-mahoney-for-the-western-bulldogs-poses-for-a-portrait-picture-id1557963

Ben Jolley. (Formerly of Essendon AFL and then, Williamstown VFL.)

So that really belongs in the thread “Photos of Unfamiliar Players Wearing Jumpers”

<Insert>(Name: [Tom Hickey]; clothing: [anything]</end>.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scotland started at Collingwood though and got traded, so I don't regard him in a Collingwood jumper as, 'unfamiliar'
Unfamiliar is playing 200 games at a club, and moving elsewhere. It sometimes doesn't seem right...

Mind you, I thought Chapman looked good in the Essendon guernsey. Matthew Stokes looked terrible.

Scotland started at Collingwood though and got traded, so I don't regard him in a Collingwood jumper as, 'unfamiliar'
Unfamiliar is playing 200 games at a club, and moving elsewhere. It sometimes doesn't seem right...

Mind you, I thought Chapman looked good in the Essendon guernsey. Matthew Stokes looked terrible.

Stokes didn't look good wearing the Essendon guernsey.
Kelly on the other hand.

Mark Williams in the red sash was a weird one too.

Won a flag, did nothing afterwards, got traded and did even less

Gary Ablett Jr playing for the Palmerston Magpies (NTFL) in November 2022. Did his calf in the second quarter.

AofvXLJ.jpg

Mitch Robinson playing for the Darwin Buffaloes (NTFL) in November 2022.

C20eHjK.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back