Competitions Photoshop Competition - Round 4 - Dylan Grimes - Entries open till Friday 16th, 5pm

Round 4 of the Photoshop Challenge is now open!

Round 1 thread - Jack Riewoldt
Round 2 thread - Dustin Martin
Round 3 thread - Nick Vlastuin

The game is simple:

Photoshop the image below into something funny and clever.

You can use part of the image, the whole image, rotate it, flip it, whatever you like!

The image with the most 'likes' wins.

Entries close this Friday, 5pm.

note: Normal site rules apply, don't add rude images etc. common sense stuff.

Good Luck!

grimes.jpg

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
thought this might be a fun WIP to show what goes on behind the scenes. So the idea is like Dusty touching Grimesy in Tigerbob68's post above, i'll have a go at the bloody Sistine Chapel version. The real version took years...so i'm entitled to a few years before finishing I reckon. Anyway, don't vote for it, as I don't wanna steal Tigerbob68's thunder. It's just a fun exercise for me to do.

Stage 1: Scale and Placement
(stage 2 already started, with original arm in background being removed)
Adam_01.jpg

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
thought this might be a fun WIP to show what goes on behind the scenes. So the idea is like Dusty touching Grimesy in Tigerbob68's post above, i'll have a go at the bloody Sistine Chapel version. The real version took years...so i'm entitled to a few years before finishing I reckon. Anyway, don't vote for it, as I don't wanna steal Tigerbob68's thunder. It's just a fun exercise for me to do.

Stage 1: Scale and Placement
(stage 2 already started, with original arm in background being removed)
View attachment 584297
LoL.Well done sir!

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
come on !! don't embarrass the guy give him a bigger pecker
well I'm thinking ahead...that's the placeholder for the medal...here's where you can show ya medal in the nude and WON'T get into trouble.

(either that or the Premiership cup, a footy might look crap...or since it's Grimesy...maybe a bottle from Mt. Macedon)

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
ahh stuff it...let's go all old school.......nude (as how Micky Angelo would've wanted it)...ditched the jumper, will blend head and arms onto orig painting....

Stage 3: - removed background head
- ditched jumper
- thicken up left arm a bit
View attachment 584317
Waist down its tiger71 waist up Richo

Back