Scottroo

Premiership Player
Mar 15, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
what would the hawks take from the roos?

how bout teague OR morrell?

or Adrian Cox for one of them aswell?

TAKE YA PICK

Originally posted by Scottroo
what would the hawks take from the roos?

how bout teague OR morrell?

or Adrian Cox for one of them aswell?

TAKE YA PICK

Ill take Teague for Picione :D but if one of our bigs go then ill take Morrel :D

Originally posted by Broadbridge_20
Out of all the Wheatley deals that's the worst one I've heard.

Mate please stop and stop now. You finished 3rd bottom and have an ordinary list. Yes you have a good top 5 but it drops off very quickly after that. Lance Picione is tougher, fitter, more versitile and overall a far better player than Wheatley will ever be. If this trade was done I know which club got raped. hint - they don't wear red and blue.

I think Picioane is worth more to Hawthorn than we'd get in a trade. As such, I don't think he'll be on the market. Schwab is a big fan.

Adrian Cox and Brett Johnson are likely fringe players who will offered up. Both can play, but struggling to get a good run.

Wheatley and Teague...no thanks.

We will probably delist/trade three 'pure' centremen (Harford, Johnson and *Elstone <-- most likely to be just delisted*).

Mitchell and Ries will become the 'future' (hate the term but thats how its looking) with Picioane as 'insurance/back up'.

So no, cant see him going anywhere at this stage but... who knows for certain.

Originally posted by BigCat1
Mate please stop and stop now. You finished 3rd bottom and have an ordinary list. Yes you have a good top 5 but it drops off very quickly after that. Lance Picione is tougher, fitter, more versitile and overall a far better player than Wheatley will ever be. If this trade was done I know which club got raped. hint - they don't wear red and blue.

Mate 12 months ago we were 1 **** quarter away from a preliminary final and Wheatley stepping up into a half forward/wingman role was one of the reasons we made it so far. He's not for trade in my opinion.

Originally posted by Grendel
We will probably delist/trade three 'pure' centremen (Harford, Johnson and *Elstone <-- most likely to be just delisted*).

Mitchell and Ries will become the 'future' (hate the term but thats how its looking) with Picioane as 'insurance/back up'.

Agree here. Picioane will stay.

Originally posted by Grendel

You Cannot delist Harford you are paying him 300G's this year...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back