Votes: 227 92.7%
  • Callaghan

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

His positioning is AFL level.

Positioned himself on defensive side of contests when in defensive 50.

Should have received at least 8 more disposals as the release player to players that were under pressure.

His teammates are not aware enough to use him and instead try an around the corner defensive hack kick out of defence.

He will be cleaning up at AFL where other players are on his wavelength.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I absolutely love him.
For a team in ‘the window’ he’s worth a look. Won’t happen. He is probably my favourite South’s player (outside of young blood).

I can see why you love him!
Plays with heaps of composure and rarely beaten. Great kick. Some of those kicks when he went through the corridor set up his teammates.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

His positioning is AFL level.

Positioned himself on defensive side of contests when in defensive 50.

Should have received at least 8 more disposals as the release player to players that were under pressure.

Every stoppage he bursts through at top pace but was rarely used. I had visions of Goldy feeding it to him on a platter before he bursts through HF to launch attack after attack.

Jesus!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the replay so haven't checked the scores. I'm excited after reading the above. Loved the way he went into bat for Matty Roberts. Would be awesome if we could recruit them together but we don't really need another mid and probably don't have a pick in the Roberts range.

After last nights performance and reading last nights comments JHF has gone from Kingston town to Winx and Kingston town was a champion.
Picking JHF will be more than a gun footballer, marketing, sponsors and supporters.
If his projection continues we will be a very very happy bunch of bias supporters.

Every stoppage he bursts through at top pace but was rarely used. I had visions of Goldy feeding it to him on a platter before he bursts through HF to launch attack after attack.

Jesus!

Absolutely. He should have racked up 35 possessions if his teammates weren’t so selfish.

He made perfect position for handball release possessions all night.

Last edited:
Powell
Phillips
Horne Francis
Simpkin
Ldu
Thomas

Boy oh boy
When's the intra club?

Leaving Cunners and Jed out of it for now would love to see this match up

Goldie - Simpkin Thomas Phillips

CCJ - LDU Powell HF

Round 1 - they all will play but the starting 4 will be

Goldie - Cunners Thomas Simpkin

Wings - LDU and Powell

HF - Jed and JHF

Starting bench - Phillips...and maybe Lazzaro.

It's fair to say we are stacked for mids now!

To play like that in a preliminary, in the last quarter, the will to win, competitive, aggressive. Moments win matches. He'll win games off his own boot. Built for hard, contested, finals footy.

So clear the number 1 pick. Outright.

Cmon Brady, just announce it now!

This x 100.
Well said.

Tell you what though, the difference in level between state league and AFL was ridiculously apparent.

SA would have had a maximum possession chain of 4.

Their mids could not release a handball for an overlap or a clearance at all.

Back