• Horne-Francis

Votes: 227 92.7%
  • Callaghan

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters
What’s your thoughts on our boy?..

I like the Look of him. Has Real Power and Speed and Good Defensive side of the Game.

Can see why he is the best Live Prospect in the Draft

First comment in regards to JHF, after watching him play over the last couple of years for the Panfs.

Bloke is so mature for his age and will go very well at North. The scary thing is once he gets into the AFL system he will develop physically and mentally even further. He's very VERY loyal and will be an incredible part of our rebuild.

How do people rate JHF to Raynor pre-draft?
Probably similarly the difference being that the gap between Rayner and LDU or Brayshaw was not as large as the gap between Horne and the rest (with daicos and Darcy not being available)

if daicos was available it would make this pick a lot harder

Oct 4, 2006
The hood
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How do people rate JHF to Raynor pre-draft?

Raynor was a very unfit medium forward that people hoped would make a mid in the future.

JHF is a part time mid at senior level already.

Rayner displayed way more forward craft to this point of their respective under age careers. But at a lower level. How would JHF go playing as a permanent forward in the nab league?

Rayner was also around 10kgs heavier at the same stage. And a little taller.

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team
Rayner displayed way more forward craft to this point of their respective under age careers. But at a lower level. How would JHF go playing as a permanent forward in the nab league?

Covid-19 risk when crowds ran onto the ground after reaching the ton in Round 9.

What day/time is Horndog playing this weekend
1631576514679.png

agree, its manic, him and the zurhaar are only going to make oppo players take more 2nd looks or be very sore afterward.
I just felt a little twinge in my knickers at the thought of these two guys feeding off eachothers energy like sharks in a feeding frenzy.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back